User Tag List

Page 333 of 729 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Operation push this "Seattle" story HARD before they find out who I REALLY am!
    Maybe you should have thought of that before you used your freaky alter ego to be a fucking asshole.

(oh---- and they're BEEFs.. Bada BING Bada BOOM!)
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I hate getting up early so. damn. much. And it makes me foul. This is pretty much the difference between morning me and normal me.

My internal monologue generally:
    Move away from that now, we need to concern ourselves with an appropriate reaction. She wouldn't wish my direct involvement and such a move wouldn't be my style anyway. Nevermind? Not enough information. Could muse further. Will muse further. Enjoy sandwich now. God sandwiches are great. So simple yet effective on so many levels. And clean. What a great example of something that is more then the sum of its parts. My justification for such reaction is subjective, though. To god or maybe a robot or something this delicious sandwich could merely be the sum of its parts. hah! God himself can blaspheme.

My internal monologue having just woken up on an early morning:
    Oh christ. Oh f*ck. Just another 5 minutes please. No. Please? We have to get up. Have mercy you pr*ck. Argh! Oh god its cold why is it so cold. Oh, for god's sake it isn't even light outside. F*ck. Ow. It hurts. It hurts to live make it stop. F*cking sh*t banana c*nt nipples. This Is intolerable. Where's my bra? I need a bra, brah! This is cruel. Cruel you sadistic f*cks. There shouldn't be morning periods it should be illegal. They should be locked up. Killed. B*astards. Sh*tting c*nt f*cks unholy d*ck hole filth fondlers. Etc...

In about an hour I'll have recovered.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Why must you always disappear so quick, appear so distant? Why are you always with friends? What if I finally gained the courage to talk to you? I know you would like me!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Someone please get Mariah Carey what she wants for Christmas so she can stop asking!!!
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I had such high hopes for this new med but no. No...allergic reaction totally kicked me buttocks. Fuck you medicine (you didn't have to do that! )

Scream down the boulevard Array LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I crushed my foot by sitting on it. I will allow the blood flow to return so that I might do it again. TAKE THAT LOGIC!
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I crushed my foot by sitting on it. I will allow the blood flow to return so that I might do it again. TAKE THAT LOGIC!
    *head explodes*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    *head explodes*
    Now THAT'S how I feel when I have to listen to "Santa Baby" a thousand times in a store!

I'm glad I could transfer my disheveledness to you.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Now THAT'S how I feel when I have to listen to "Santa Baby" a thousand times in a store!

I'm glad I could transfer my disheveledness to you.
    That's what I'm here for.

If I get any more disheveled, they're not going to let me in the stores anymore!

Maybe wear some music along with you when you shop? I'm about ready to also!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    That's what I'm here for.

If I get any more disheveled, they're not going to let me in the stores anymore!

Maybe wear some music along with you when you shop? I'm about ready to also!

I was blasting Billy Idol in the car a few weeks ago and backed into a car in the parking lot because I couldn't hear her honking the horn. I'm a menace.
    7w6 so/sx