Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    i just wanna be protected and cuddled, to be touched, and to know that someone is by my side, to feel like a valuable little gem for once in my life, is it really so strange..? i'm feeling a strong physical urge to hug an individual, someone fairly attractive please love and hug me forever. i'm tired of feeling so alone, oh... i can feel myself drifting away even further into this sentimental night, it's not my fault i was raised this way, that i'm indoctrinated to be ever so slightly insignificant, i'm tired of waiting... i've never been loved, not by my parents, not by anyone. i need love and all that it brings. i wonder, what would it feel like being loved back by someone you really love? key to all happiness i bet, still, everywhere i go people are so sad... why? are they just as alone as i, could they even?
    I don't see people sad everywhere. And no, love isn't the key to all happiness. That's a lie that just causes divorces. It can make you very happy, though.

As for loneliness, well,...

I'm lonesome when you're around, and I'm never lonesome when I'm by myself.
    can also apply sometimes.

I'm sure everyone feels unhappy and lonely sometimes, but I think people have a lot of different reasons for feeling that way.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

i don't believe in marriage, but i truly believe that love... does some wondrous things to you, it's so alien to me. depends on the person i'm sure, maybe i'm just romanticizing it, but i don't know... i know nothing at all, but to actually be missed? incredible.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

oh i'm just 16 so there's still lots of hope,
    Oh yeah. There really is.

but sometimes i feel so strongly, like i'm older than i really am.
    Mmm, I got a mature vibe from you, which is why I was so confused and asked for your age, lol.

and to be honest things will remain the same if i keep my quiet and awkward manners, i need to break this tendency. somehow, somewhere... started at a new school 2 months ago and still haven't talked to anyone, everyone has their friends, everyone is split into groups by popularity, but i'm completely outside of the social system.
    Just start slow. Coming out from your shell can take time but it's beautiful when it happens. There is no need to rush.

Really, I wouldn't worry so much man. You're very young, and we all felt those feels when we were your age. Just keep being you and try to keep a positive outlook (I know it can be hard), I promise you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Note to self: understanding where a person is coming from is not a good enough reason to keep talking to them if they've become annoying. I walked away eventually, but later than it would have been honest to and without expressing my full reaction. And in what name? She wouldn't have hurt me if I'd told her how self-important her notions were. She was gentle, too. She was easy, too. What little ones we both were. Ew.
    Little ones? You mean not forthcoming? I've never heard someone use that phrase disdainfully to refer to themselves.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Oh yeah. There really is.

Mmm, I got a mature vibe from you, which is why I was so confused and asked for your age, lol.

Just start slow. Coming out from your shell can take time but it's beautiful when it happens. There is no need to rush.
    He may also need comfort in his own skin, not just to come out of his shell. I mean, it's good not to run away in terror whenever someone of the opposite sex talks to you, sure, but I think people should also avoid trying too hard to change themselves into something that is uncomfortable for them but that they think might be more accepted by those around them.

Sometimes I think shells are necessary, at least some of the time.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Sometimes I think shells are necessary, at least some of the time.
    For sure. I am very pro-shell.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Little ones? You mean not forthcoming? I've never heard someone use that phrase disdainfully to refer to themselves.
    A lack of boundaries exercised on both sides of the exchange, which felt really young in hindsight. Except I kind of am that. Which is why I'm over it and laughing about it now.

Yes about shells, also.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

So pathetic to spend your entire day and night--- for like weeks- chasing a random person (not here) in a forum using a fake name (and who I happen to know is lying oh .... about 100% about their persona) and doing it in front of your child and making an ass of yourself especially after the knowledge that was provided. Ahem- you are being used to get under the skin of someone else. People are seriously shallow, lost and disturbed in this world. And have you ever heard of match? You can WOW AMAZING actually have a chance to meet someone that might actually want to be with your pathetic ass IRL.

(both parties are pathetic)
    Thank you God for letting me see the light and cut the f'ing chain. Freedom feels so fucking ---- oh---- FREE! halleluja
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I sprained my ankle and I'm bedridden and it hurts.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

JACK !

HOW THE FUCK
    WHY
    WHY THE FUCK, wtf.. kitty. Wtf.

I put the shorter e-collar on you since the scar was formed, thinking you wouldn't bother messing w/the foot.. and SOMEHOW you fuckin manage to chew the corner of your incision scar open. Try to be nice & give you some leeway but you can't be trusted not to try to eat your foot.

FUCKER.

Bigger e-collar now. Gotta keep an eye on the foot. More antimicrobial spray. Good job, man. GOOD.JOB.

Thx a million, you hairy little.. damn.. shit-snake.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.