Page 321 of 729 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

Buddhist Misanthrope Array Samvega's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

So often I wanna say FML or FTW, that I would give up if I knew how, I wanna go back to footy pajamas and hot cocoa because this grown up world is too fucking hard, too much to deal with, too stressful! Right now, it all feels like way too much, way too much pressure, way too much shit, stress, needless crap that really doesn't have to be this way.

What's funny is last week I was arrested for something and as odd as it sounds, in that moment, as some 6 foot 13 inch tall cop that outweighed me by 125 pounds was tossing these cold, hard cuffs on me. I FELT THE FREEST I'VE BEEN IN OVER A YEAR!!! Since that time, I've slept, I've actually slept without being worried about what kind of crap I was going to wake up to. I've been able to eat, without an upset stomach, I've spent 6 hours straight playing a game with my kid, I've completely let go of the illusion the last year of my life was built on, I've been freed in a way I'd forgotten as I lost myself.

Shit, I'm positive outlook group aren't I, this is getting pretty positive when I should be ranting. Oh well, whatever, I can always find something to bitch about and always find something to be happy about, normally in the exact same things. Ahhhhhhh, I have... no, I guess I really don't have much to bitch about.
    Signatures are lame.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

forget it there's no point

Senior Member Array

Do you know the worst trick you could possibly play on a guy who wears eyeglasses? While he's not wearing them, move them. I keep my glasses in the exact same spot every single night when I take them off and go to sleep: on my right-hand bedside table, next to my lamp and alarm clock. It's a habit because when I don't keep that habit I lose track of where I put them. That's why I do the same thing with everything else I own too. Even in what may seem like a mess I know exactly where everything is.

Except when I don't. Except when things get moved around. And that's why I hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE losing misplacing any of my belongings. It means either somebody moved something without telling me, or I'm simply too forgetful to remember where I moved it. Both are infuriating.

I was going to lend my TomTom to a friend who was driving to Denver on Wednesday. I couldn't find it. Fortunately for him his girlfriend's parents have a Garmin that they didn't need, but that didn't change the fact that I spent hours looking for that stupid TomTom and came up empty-handed.

Tonight I was looking for a book, an old book, in a box of old books, collectively worth a couple hundred dollars. I swore it was on a shelf in my closet: not anymore, apparently.

I've spent the last hour or so tearing the place apart looking for a box of books that has seemingly disappeared.

But I did find the TomTom.
    Last edited by 93JC; 10-12-2013 at 09:27 PM.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I promise you, I'm not who you think I am.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I promise you, I'm not who you think I am.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Note to self: understanding where a person is coming from is not a good enough reason to keep talking to them if they've become annoying. I walked away eventually, but later than it would have been honest to and without expressing my full reaction. And in what name? She wouldn't have hurt me if I'd told her how self-important her notions were. She was gentle, too. She was easy, too. What little ones we both were. Ew.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

i just wanna be protected and cuddled, to be touched, and to know that someone is by my side, to feel like a valuable little gem for once in my life, is it really so strange..? i'm feeling a strong physical urge to hug an individual, someone fairly attractive please love and hug me forever. i'm tired of feeling so alone, oh... i can feel myself drifting away even further into this sentimental night, it's not my fault i was raised this way, that i'm indoctrinated to be ever so slightly insignificant, i'm tired of waiting... i've never been loved, not by my parents, not by anyone. i need love and all that it brings. i wonder, what would it feel like being loved back by someone you really love? key to all happiness i bet, still, everywhere i go people are so sad... why? are they just as alone as i, could they even?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    i wonder, what would it feel like being loved back by someone you really love? key to all happiness i bet
    How old are you? (If you don't mind me asking)

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    How old are you? (If you don't mind me asking)
    oh i'm just 16 so there's still lots of hope, but sometimes i feel so strongly, like i'm older than i really am. and to be honest things will remain the same if i keep my quiet and awkward manners, i need to break this tendency. somehow, somewhere... started at a new school 2 months ago and still haven't talked to anyone, everyone has their friends, everyone is split into groups by popularity, but i'm completely outside of the social system.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    i just wanna be protected and cuddled, to be touched, and to know that someone is by my side, to feel like a valuable little gem for once in my life, is it really so strange..? i'm feeling a strong physical urge to hug an individual, someone fairly attractive please love and hug me forever. i'm tired of feeling so alone, oh... i can feel myself drifting away even further into this sentimental night, it's not my fault i was raised this way, that i'm indoctrinated to be ever so slightly insignificant, i'm tired of waiting... i've never been loved, not by my parents, not by anyone. i need love and all that it brings. i wonder, what would it feel like being loved back by someone you really love? key to all happiness i bet, still, everywhere i go people are so sad... why? are they just as alone as i, could they even?
    I don't see people sad everywhere. And no, love isn't the key to all happiness. That's a lie that just causes divorces. It can make you very happy, though.

As for loneliness, well,...

I'm lonesome when you're around, and I'm never lonesome when I'm by myself.
    can also apply sometimes.

I'm sure everyone feels unhappy and lonely sometimes, but I think people have a lot of different reasons for feeling that way.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!