User Tag List

Page 32 of 729 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

People who complain that you never do any of your work, but when you try to do it with them there, bug you and ask you to do shit every twenty minutes.

So, yesterday I tried to finalize the ten page report that was due at ten am today. I was in a groove pounding away at my laptop when she taps my shoulder and asks if I would help her mop the hall.

I was in a good mood, so I helped her for thirty minutes and came back to work. Not ten minutes later she was bugging me again, this time for me to move some of our stuff.

A little more peeved, but I helped. I blew out a lot of hot air.

Fifteen minutes later, I finally sat back down to work. Put my headphones in and turned them all the way up to aid in my efforts.

Tap tap.

My head nearly rotated. This time I refused and told her that she could do her own damn work. Loudly.

The problem?

It was my superior officer.

I am now assigned to wax and polish all of the floors in our building. All six levels of them.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I am so pissed off at someone right now. How can a person be so stupid as to have to ask me something that I have spent 3 years explaining? wtf...
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

You're so goddamn determined to win! Don't you know, don't you understand if you do, then you fucking lost?

figsfiggyfigs

I don't know what to do,
    Everyone's life around me is falling apart. and I'm starting to feel the pressure and stress... TO all those idiots hurting my family and friends, we both know that won't solve the issue completely but... How I wish I was a mafia boss.. I'd have all of you whacked.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

What is it with spitting a wad of spit or (God forbid) chewing tobacco on the sidewalk? This is expressly forbidden on base, but it drives me absolutely insane when I'm walking out and about and someone lets fly a stream of brown nastiness.

It's just damn gross, guys. Please stop. The only thing you're attracting with your masculinity is flies.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Why in the hell does a person have to pay an additional fee to pay for their fucking bill? How the hell you gonna charge me for paying my own goddamn bill?

"A convenience fee of $X.XX will be charged...."

FTS

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Incompetence drives me nuts, sometimes to the level of ballistic if it's a repetitive issue. We're not talking about naivety or someone not too bright, just plain and simple laziness and incompetence.

Sometimes, I wish tazers were legal. So much competence would happen.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Having nothing to do on a Friday night.
    Or having nothing to do with life in general.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Now that I'm not running around busy like a chicken with its head cut off, I realized I have no friends.

I need to make friends...but I'm so awkward, and I don't care enough about other people. It's like I have to go through this every year, making new friends, etc. etc.

Senior Member Array Idec Sdawkminn's Avatar
    MBTI
    EPIC

Why must my favorite artists come out with albums that are different in style and I don't like as much? I'm torn between keeping it because it was made by a favorite artist and maybe I just don't understand it yet and it will grow on me, and getting rid of it because I don't really enjoy listening to it. Am I just not in the right mood? Would I feel the same way if I listened to some of their other stuff now? Gah!
    "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're FAT? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Music listening habits