Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 7270

Thread: The Rant Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I can't stand submissiveness. Be an asshole. Just express yourself and have a fucken opinion. I always feel a lot of distaste towards submissive women in particular.
    What kind of opinions do you like people to express? Just let me know, and I'll express them.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I don't understand when people push others over harmless things that have nothing to do with them. Like wearing a piece of clothing they find strange or not liking something they like. It seems random and near-absurd to me, like running up to someone who is chatting on a park bench and hitting them with a spatula. I don't see the reason for expending that energy, but I'm clearly not the type.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

And you do what they told you.
    Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    What kind of opinions do you like people to express? Just let me know, and I'll express them.
    I view submissiveness as a type of strategy. The outcome of which is nothing that helps make the world a better place. I equate submissiveness just the same as domination . . . taking.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I view submissiveness as a type of strategy. The outcome of which is nothing that helps make the world a better place. I equate submissiveness just the same as domination . . . taking.
    There is truth here. Recently, I find myself thinking: "If I have such good ideas, don't I really owe it to others and myself to share them?" If theý're actually fucking terrible ideas, then at least I"ll know, and will stop thinking they are good ideas. If they are good ideas, then I have something to be proud of. It's a win-win situation, whereas not sharing them is a lose-lose situation.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

http://misandry-mermaid.tumblr.com/

This is everything I hate in a person wrapped up into one gag-worthy blog. Get some aspirin ready, this bitch cray. (And racist against white people or anyone who asks a perfectly kind and valid question about having their culture shat on by a supposed "poc", whatever the fuck that means.)

Jesus fuck, man. Do people really exist like this? You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a feminist, especially an immature, bratty, racist, superficial, man-hating one.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

http://misandry-mermaid.tumblr.com/

This is everything I hate in a person wrapped up into one gag-worthy blog. Get some aspirin ready, this bitch cray. (And racist against white people or anyone who asks a perfectly kind and valid question about having their culture shat on by a supposed "poc", whatever the fuck that means.)

Jesus fuck, man. Do people really exist like this? You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a feminist, especially an immature, bratty, racist, superficial, man-hating one.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

My dad just got violent yesterday. He has always been a bit violent (he has no empathy, he doesn't even see if I'm happy or disgusted for example), but he's getting worse and worse every day. He made a stupid comment about the trash, I jokingly told him he was being silly and then he tried to beat me. I was lucky that I'm well able to defend myself and that my mom was in the room and she stopped him, but it made me a little upset. A few months ago he tried to lick eczema off my face and now he could have beaten me up if he had the chance, I don't even want to know where this is heading. I guess I should inform some of my friends about it, so if it gets worse I might be able to find a place I can stay. But I don't know, I don't want to be a burden to anyone. This sucks.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    My dad just got violent yesterday. He has always been a bit violent (he has no empathy, he doesn't even see if I'm happy or disgusted for example), but he's getting worse and worse every day. He made a stupid comment about the trash, I jokingly told him he was being silly and then he tried to beat me. I was lucky that I'm well able to defend myself and that my mom was in the room and she stopped him, but it made me a little upset. A few months ago he tried to lick eczema off my face and now he could have beaten me up if he had the chance, I don't even want to know where this is heading. I guess I should inform some of my friends about it, so if it gets worse I might be able to find a place I can stay. But I don't know, I don't want to be a burden to anyone. This sucks.
    Uh, I think this goes beyond the typically criteria of what constitutes the classification of a rant. It sounds like your dad is a sociopath (no empathy, not being able to distinguish between emotions in others), and you should get outta there before it gets worse (proactive versus reactive).

Accurate
    I really like cats and food.