Page 311 of 726 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 7256

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Christ, lady. If you wake my baby up, I will throat punch you. It may be with my gaze, but your throat will be punched!

Haha, aww, she moved. Well, good.
    Have you begun referring to the past stages in your life when you could get a full nights sleep as The Golden Age? Or as my personal favorite, the era of sanity?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This office is kept so cold that I spend most my day here with chattering teeth and nipples the size of peanut m&m's.

No one else seems to complain, so I maintain composure, suffering in silence, all in the name of pride. Damn you, anemia. Damn you for embarrassing me and making me look like a Nancy boy in front of my co-workers.

cursed by the Bambino Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    This office is kept so cold that I spend most my day here with chattering teeth and nipples the size of peanut m&m's.

No one else seems to complain, so I maintain composure, suffering in silence, all in the name of pride. Damn you, anemia. Damn you for embarrassing me and making me look like a Nancy boy in front of my co-workers.
    I hate when they turn the air-conditioning up high like that. WTF? It's not enough to be uncomfortable outside, we should make it uncomfortable inside, as well? The entire point of climate control is to make things comfortable, not to do a retarded "take that nature", and make things uncomfortable in the other direction, like the end of that twilight zone episode where that woman has the dream that the Earth is moving closer to the sun.
    Free me from Zoobilee Zoo...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I hate when they turn the air-conditioning up high like that. WTF? It's not enough to be uncomfortable outside, we should make it uncomfortable inside, as well? The entire point of climate control is to make things comfortable, not to do a retarded "take that nature", and make things uncomfortable in the other direction, like the end of that twilight zone episode where that woman has the dream that the Earth is moving closer to the sun.
    Well, it is Texas in the summer, so some amount of cooling is necessary, but It feels like the powers-that-be in charge of regulating the building temperature are using modern conveniences as their weapon in the war against mother nature.

I just imagine some rich fat-cat sitting in his office, laughing hysterically at our misfortune, unconcerned about the collateral damage (us) in his efforts to shift the seasonal balance in his favor.

Also, your example reminded me of this scene from Forrest Gump.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Have you begun referring to the past stages in your life when you could get a full nights sleep as The Golden Age? Or as my personal favorite, the era of sanity?
    Hah, not yet. I fantasize about being alone though. It is unusual for me. (Me, a big bed, a big tub, room service and a pair of disembodied hands to massage my neck and shoulders. Yeah, baby. <3)

Ugh, why do banks make it so hard for you to close an account, damn them.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I don't understand people who get all awkward around others when they haven't spoken with them for over two or three months, because they 'don't know what to talk about'. In fact, when I haven't spoken with someone for over two or three months, I actually have way more to talk about. I can't imagine months going by without anything happening that could possibly be good conversation material.

Maybe those people just have really boring lives and their normal conversations just go like 'Would you like a cup of tea?' 'Yes, please!' 'Want some sugar?' 'No, thanks!' 'Fancy a biscuit?' 'Not now, I'm on a diet!' 'Good for you!' 'Yum, your tea tastes delicious!' 'It's Earl Grey, bought it at that indie tea shop just around the corner.' 'Oh yes, I've heard about that!' 'I always buy my tea there.' 'Now I know why it sounds familiar!'.

Or maybe they're just embarrassed that if they had to discuss the last few months of their lives, all they had to say would be 'Oh, just as usual. Everything, yes. You know, getting up. Having breakfast. Getting a shower. Getting dressed. Going to the office. Doing some work at the office. Going home. Doing the groceries. Cooking something. Eating it. Watching some TV. Going to sleep. A little bit of cleaning now and then. Oh, I burned my food once, that was exciting. Babi pangang it was. A microwave dinner. I usually don't do microwave dinners, but I thought 'let's try something different!'. I should never try something different, it always goes wrong. Like microwave dinners. Never liked babi pangang anyway. Don't really know what I was thinking. Oh well... Aaaaand how's school?'

I guess I should just pity them.

Now that I think of it, being asked how school is feels so degrading. As if they're checking if I'm being a good kid. Yuck!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Construction work right underneath my bedroom window at 1:30 am, seriously?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Construction work right underneath my bedroom window at 1:30 am, seriously?
    No- someone's probably hiding human remains in the wall.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    No- someone's probably hiding human remains in the wall.
    How silly. Everyone knows Columbo will find them eventually.