User Tag List

Page 307 of 729 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISFP

But I guess all this is true to form. Me searching out fucked up situations to reinforce fucked up shit.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Tiger's game traffic is coming between me and my dinner dreams. Why does a little hustle and bustle mean we can't eat cheap middle eastern food?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ISFP

I don't know. It just sucks. You know I like you. It must be obvious.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

When working in sales, every so often you have the (mis)pleasure of encountering the ever elusive roaming demigod, who affords you the luxury of being grace with their mere presence in the form of incessant whining and haughty remarks.

Wife: "Well, if you're going to have it cleaned, make sure you, hurry because he doesn't like to wait..."
    Husband: *Reaffirms said statement with stern, yet blank facial expression."

Now here's where we'll deviation occurs, in a little segment I like to "The massive differences into what I say in relation to what I'm actually thinking".

What I actually say: No problem, Ma'am. In fact, I'll take it to our other dealership personally to ensure that everything is handled in a timely fashion. I do appreciate you returning to see us, though. *half-hearted smile*

What I'm thinking: Hey, cockstain! (cockstain was added for a hint of theatrical flair) Why does it need to be explicitly stated that you don't enjoy waiting? Does anyone actually enjoy waiting? Is there some subculture of sick, sadistic masochists who go around intentionally looking for long lines, even if they have no consumer agenda for doing so? Like are there people who intentionally go to the DMV at 12:00pm, or the bank just after 4:00pm on a friday, reveling in delight as they're forced to wait side-by-side in bumper-to-bumper human butt traffic?'

Furthermore, you entitled prick, what indignities have you overcome that deludes you into thinking you're beyond having to deal with the greatest struggle most normal people face, which is being forced to do something you don't want to do? I hate shitting in public toilets, yet every Wednesday (which coincidentally happens to be Taco Bell day), without fail, I'm forced to overcome my greatest fear and dance with the devil under the pale moon light of a urine stained seat.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The refrigerator's ice dispenser hasn't been working since yesterday, so the only thing I've been drinking since I came home from work yesterday is caramel flavored coffee creamer and boxed wine. I'm about half-way done with this bottle, so this rant is well on its way to becoming a rave.

MBTI
    ISFP

God damnit, that we've evolved to give fucks, that we've evolved to feel fucken wretched when others suffer, shit like this makes me cry and cry and cry because that's the part of humanity that doesn't suck balls. That's the part worth fighting to save and make life better for. All the shit is just shit. What the fuck is shit compared to human life?

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

MY HAIR ISN'T PRETTY IT'S MANLY AND COOL.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I hate it when people get 66 likes for a Facebook status about 'I got a new couch, now I can throw away my old one' or 'Look, I made gluten-free salmon burrito with extra salad and no carbs, yum!' and I only get like 2 likes for posting about that's actually cool. It makes me feel useless and unloved and it destroys my faith in humanity. Maybe I should be try out posting boring status updates and actually be a boring person for one whole week as some sort of social experiment and film the whole experience and put it on Toutube.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Senior Member Array

Maybe you shouldn't post things to Facebook with the expectation of 'likes'.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't post things to Facebook with the expectation of 'likes'.
    I don't, but when I see the huge difference, I'm like 'WTF?!'
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si