Page 306 of 727 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 7266

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Thanks for the link; I do recall doing some research on the subject a while back. Unfortunately, I've already threatened to report it to the police without much avail.

I'm doing what I can to stay away from them in a somewhat vain effort to diffuse the situation - not the easiest thing to do when they[I know there are accomplices] had/have access to data on my phone and computer(personal laptop). That, and they seem to be "present" wherever I go. I'm honestly at a loss as to how to deal with this - it's a complicated and distressing situation, but I'll have to find my way out of it. The emotional trauma of being stalked et al. has led to several intense fits of rage, aggressive episodes, and even temporary physical paralysis.

I've been feeling emotionally numb for a quite while now - the phrase "inability to feel much of anything" really hits home (while emotional detachment IS my modus operandi, I'm talking unhealthy levels of detachment here) . It's strange, 'cause it's not like I feel "sad" either. More like an emotional void. For now I'm focusing on keeping myself safe and happy, as much as that is possible.
    I'm very sorry you're going through this. I know how distressing it can be. The next step is to actually report it to the relevant authorities. There are sources of information and support here: http://www.haltabuse.org/help/respond.shtml
    Don't be a victim, take control.
    Feel free to get in touch, even if it's just to have a rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

A certain member here has made viewing my reputation comments officially a NSFW endeavour.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Stupid phone. I'm hanging around on a quiet Sunday, doing a wonderful job of distracting myself when I get a Facebook notification that's been delayed for 6 days, the subject of which is precisely one of the things I'm ignoring. It actually made my phone vibrate for a stupid shared link, which it *never* has done before now. I'm going to ring up the Universe and talk to customer support. They'll probably put me on hold.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Allergies
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

I wish anxiety would quit attacking me. just stop you big friggan a-hole.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Allergies
    I hate my nose during these times.
    I really like cats and food.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

If you type 'jam' into Google, the first suggestion is 'James Franco'. How do I not type in 'Hum' and get 'Humphrey Bogart' or 'Sea' and get 'Sean Connery'? What. The. Fuck.

Also, I typed in 'Geo' and the first result suggested is 'George Zimmerman'. I get it, I get it. Apparently Google is an 18 year old girl with shitty taste in men?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    If you type 'jam' into Google, the first suggestion is 'James Franco'. How do I not type in 'Hum' and get 'Humphrey Bogart' or 'Sea' and get 'Sean Connery'? What. The. Fuck.

Also, I typed in 'Geo' and the first result suggested is 'George Zimmerman'. I get it, I get it. Apparently Google is an 18 year old girl with shitty taste in men?

I am reminded of one of my old, dead threads.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Ginkgo

Ah, and now you're spoiled. Fan-tastic.

You know, if it wasn't painfully abusive and unhealthy, I'd siphon beer and pureed Happy Meals down your gullet for the rest of your natural life to make your final years as satisfying as possible. I mean, once your health starts to corrode, it's better to burn out than to fade away, right?

Oh well, we'll find a way. Together.

MBTI
    ISFP

Will never send:

Sometimes I think you ask me these questions so you can have something to talk about with your "friend". I guess beggars can't be choosers, although it'd be pretty swell if you actually were interested in talking about these things. What's more degrading? That you do this or that I know you do this and I accept it? I guess friends help each other out. Why am I so self abusive? That strikes me as a little fucked up. Basically, I'm the nerd doing your HW. While your friend is the slightly dumb, cool girl all the guys want to impress. So there's an annoyance because the reality is she isn't going to understand any of the cryptology involved with bitcoin (which for me is part of what makes it so cool) . . . she'll just look up at you all starry eyed. But she's the cool girl, right? What in particular are you asking about? Sometimes you ask things in a really general way, which isn't in itself a bad thing . . . just that I'm really bad with general questions. I'm just sick of being the loser nerd the jock is humoring to get the answers to the test.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet