User Tag List

Page 305 of 727 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 7266

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I'm supposed to write sappy fucken interpersonal focused tales and blah fucken blah. Be sensitive. Be sweet. Wear fucken cardigans. I'd rather write about robots.
    Excellent. Please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Oh wait... it dosn't actually relate to rockstar-ness?That has ruined all my little daydreams!!!

*Creates placard for protest*
    I was a rockstar programmer at one time.

It all ended when I had a "wardrobe malfunction" during one live performance.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Why the hell can't I use emoticons anymore? Are the powers-that-be punishing me for something I'm not even aware of? I swear, just give me one more chance -- I can change....getting sober is the easy part.

Senior Member Array

Thanks, anonymous fuckhead who thought my car's roof would serve as an excellent substitute for an ashtray.

Ginkgo

STOP FLUSHING DOWN YOUR BACON FAT YOU STUPID ASSHOLES

MBTI
    ISFP

Fucked up . . . yet again. No second chances, man . . . not this time. Cops stopped me as I was trying to climb a building during my run. Restless. Fuck, I just keep fucking up.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

Went out for climb just now. Climbed one of these:

used the the holes as grips for my feet and hands. climbed up maybe 30 feet. yeah, dude, apologies to the construction workers out there . . .

the world would be less shitty without rape. man, gets irksome at times getting propositioned so much when I go out alone at 330am.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I licked my fingers and they tasted like nail polish remover

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

I had a bad experience with cats today.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    XXFP

Fucked up . . . yet again. No second chances, man . . . not this time. Cops stopped me as I was trying to climb a building during my run. Restless. Fuck, I just keep fucking up.
    Went out for climb just now. Climbed one of these:

used the the holes as grips for my feet and hands. climbed up maybe 30 feet. yeah, dude, apologies to the construction workers out there . . .

the world would be less shitty without rape. man, gets irksome at times getting propositioned so much when I go out alone at 330am.
    dude (or girl i guess, but i'm calling you dude anyway) dude stop climbing on stuff.

i got stopped by the cops a while ago cause i was wandering the streets before meeting some friends so i just left my wallet and stuff in my car and i was climbing up on retaining walls and over this railing on this weird semi-circular office building split level at night. and then i was just minding my business walking through an L shaped alley and one end of the alley was open but the other was fenced off and i was about to climb over the fence to get out because hey why not and naturally the cops drive by right then.

got lit up, told them i didn't have ID, they patted me down, etc. detained for a while, oh well.

or don't stop climbing. cause i approve.

also i had to read the double (triple) negative "less shitty without" 3 times to figure out if you were condoning rape or not.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.