User Tag List

Page 304 of 728 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISFP

Our disagreement is an unfertilized egg hemorrhaging the uterus of Communication.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

Most men are intimidated by women that know more about supersymmetry and the LHC than them. Being good at math is something we are taught to be ashamed of. God forbid you are actually really into science and understand matrix algebra. Be feminine and friendly. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

I'm supposed to write sappy fucken interpersonal focused tales and blah fucken blah. Be sensitive. Be sweet. Wear fucken cardigans. I'd rather write about robots.

MBTI
    ISFP

No one says it but if you are smart in things guys are supposedly smart at you have to be extra nice to somehow offset it. Put things really submissively and tiptoe around. No, you are an idiot and don't understand wtf we're doing. The moment a chick takes this stance she's a bitch while a guy is just straightforward. I really think life would have been loads easier if I had been born good at scrabble instead of SC2.

Ginkgo

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Erotomania. It's more common than you'd think.

Report it to the police. Or threaten to. Sometimes that's enough to make them stop.
    Thanks for the link; I do recall doing some research on the subject a while back. Unfortunately, I've already threatened to report it to the police without much avail.

I'm doing what I can to stay away from them in a somewhat vain effort to diffuse the situation - not the easiest thing to do when they[I know there are accomplices] had/have access to data on my phone and computer(personal laptop). That, and they seem to be "present" wherever I go. I'm honestly at a loss as to how to deal with this - it's a complicated and distressing situation, but I'll have to find my way out of it. The emotional trauma of being stalked et al. has led to several intense fits of rage, aggressive episodes, and even temporary physical paralysis.

I've been feeling emotionally numb for a quite while now - the phrase "inability to feel much of anything" really hits home (while emotional detachment IS my modus operandi, I'm talking unhealthy levels of detachment here) . It's strange, 'cause it's not like I feel "sad" either. More like an emotional void. For now I'm focusing on keeping myself safe and happy, as much as that is possible.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I so hate the term "Rockstar Programmer". Hate hate.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I so hate the term "Rockstar Programmer". Hate hate.

I was just thinking i quite liked that term. *hides*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    I was just thinking i quite liked that term. *hides*
    *chases you*

You would, it was dreamed up by types like us. If it means I can code while doing a line and trashing my cubicle and spitting on the CEO's shirt, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, it's false advertising and very un-rocking ego-boosting.

But, we can disagree.

*hugs*

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    *chases you*

You would, it was dreamed up by types like us. If it means I can code while doing a line and trashing my cubicle and spitting on the CEO's shirt, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, it's false advertising and very un-rocking ego-boosting.

But, we can disagree.

*hugs*

Oh wait... it dosn't actually relate to rockstar-ness?That has ruined all my little daydreams!!!

*Creates placard for protest*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"