Page 303 of 729 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I'm pretty happy at the moment. I will have a minor gripe about cups with wide tops and narrow bases. They are explicitly designed to facilitate spills and toppling. Usually upon my person but about once a month upon my keyboard. Fortunately I have a gamer keyboard which is designed to withstand the slovenliness of gamer lifestyles.
    Sounds like it's time to upgrade:

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont have anything to rant about today, I think something has happened lately which has been like a mindset reset switch. Feeling very positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Same here oddly enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wonder if HAARP or some other conspiracy is in effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    If it's the Illuminati's doing, they have my full support.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Sounds like it's time to upgrade:

I already have enough trouble keeping my cats off my keyboard without providing a seat.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Yeah, Canada's your real problem, here.
    Is it really a 'problem' to be not quite so anti-social and lazy?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I already have enough trouble keeping my cats off my keyboard without providing a seat.
    It's an age old problem ...

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Gawd I hate people who act all injured by completely kind people. Good grief. There are enough assholes in the world who actually are out to get you. What the hell is wrong with people who manage to find one of the few actually kindhearted people and act all tragically injured. I guess it is their weird, sadistic way of just being mean. They think the person who is invested in being nice is going to feel jarred by someone accusing them of causing harm, and so it is a f*cking power trip for the narcissist to do their tragic, melodramatic death scene in front of them.

I'm glad this hasn't happened to me recently - it's probably because I've starting showing I don't care if my image is "nice" or not. I've seen enough of the behavior I just described in my life to be ready to respond to accusation of being "mean" or whatever by giving people exactly what they want. After all I'm a Fe-aux or whatever, so that makes me super accommodating.

Edit: and I will admit this is a somewhat passive-aggressive response to a recent incident on this site, but my rant is in response to the prevalence of this behavior any place it occurs. I'm not certain the recent incident includes a narcissist, but many of these incidences do. They nearly always involve a power trip. I hope anyone to exhibits this behavior will read this and think it is directly about them. In that way it is easier than addressing each one - because who wants to do that? Yuck. I wish I could post this in real life also - perhaps in panorama of passive-aggressive sky-writing.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Gawd I hate people who act all injured by completely kind people. Good grief. There are enough assholes in the world who actually are out to get you. What the hell is wrong with people who manage to find one of the few actually kindhearted people and act all tragically injured. I guess it is their weird, sadistic way of just being mean. They think the person who is invested in being nice is going to feel jarred by someone accusing them of causing harm, and so it is a f*cking power trip for the narcissist to do their tragic, melodramatic death scene in front of them.
    I hear you. You have my sympathies.

Taken from a post in another forum:
    Just because I'm polite and considerate doesn't mean I actually like you. I don't like drama, so I do what I can to keep under the radar and prevent drama from growing for MY sake. Thanks.
    ^ This. SO FREAKIN' MUCH.

Also, there's this super creepy dude who keeps claiming that we are/used to be in a serious, committed relationship in which there were mutual feelings, and it's really fucking pissing me off. This guy talks as if he's somehow entitled to me, and I'm thinking... WHAT. THE. FUCK. For one thing, I am not a fucking object or a posession that you can claim to own. What's creepier is that he makes these backhanded attempts to change me/shape me into a girl that suits his tastes (well, at least that's what he claims that he's doing). Tactics involve stalking, verbal abuse/personal attacks, sexual harassment, spreading rumors etc. Now if that's not a batshit crazy, manipulative, controlling, psychotic/psychopathic individual I don't know what is.

I have no fucking clue what keeps him convinced that I was/am in love with him (who incidentally happens to be a complete stranger BTW), because clearly I wasn't/am not. This whole thing is fucked up on so many levels.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm pretty happy at the moment. I will have a minor gripe about cups with wide tops and narrow bases. They are explicitly designed to facilitate spills and toppling. Usually upon my person but about once a month upon my keyboard. Fortunately I have a gamer keyboard which is designed to withstand the slovenliness of gamer lifestyles.
    Those cups will be the death of me. Fucking boiling tea spills bullshit.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I am SO FUCKING BORED

UGH

SO

FUCKING

BORED

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Also, there's this super creepy dude who keeps claiming that we are/used to be in a serious, committed relationship in which there were mutual feelings, and it's really fucking pissing me off. This guy talks as if he's somehow entitled to me, and I'm thinking... WHAT. THE. FUCK. For one thing, I am not a fucking object or a posession that you can claim to own. What's creepier is that he makes these backhanded attempts to change me/shape me into a girl that suits his tastes (well, at least that's what he claims that he's doing). Tactics involve stalking, verbal abuse/personal attacks, sexual harassment, spreading rumors etc. Now if that's not a batshit crazy, manipulative, controlling, psychotic/psychopathic individual I don't know what is.

I have no fucking clue what keeps him convinced that I was/am in love with him (who incidentally happens to be a complete stranger BTW), because clearly I wasn't/am not. This whole thing is fucked up on so many levels.
    Erotomania. It's more common than you'd think.

Report it to the police. Or threaten to. Sometimes that's enough to make them stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.