User Tag List

Page 30 of 729 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Seriously.
    Indecisive people need to get a hold of themselves and just pick a damn solution already.
    If you want something/one, say and get it. Don't sit there saying you don't want it until you actually no longer have it, and suddenly you want it again.

Makes no sense, you poor dumbass.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

WTF is wrong with my CD drive? It needs to woooooorrrrrrk!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Its NOT broken! No I didn't go to the doctor. Its not broken cause I say its not broken. Look, I can still walk on it and I can get more weight on it every day.

:waves cane around:

Now get the hell off my lawn! Damn kids.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Holy shit. I am so sick of being forced to take courses unrelated to my degree. Most of the time they're shit low-level courses with shit professors. And they're designed to be easy to pass anyway. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY WASTING MY TIME?

Ive been in this English course for a week and already this new age hippie motherfucker is getting on my nerves. 2nd day of class he writes, "Are you comfortable or are you serious?" on the board and tells us to write an essay. THATS THE ENTIRE PROMPT. He gives us two meaningless adjectives with no context and no explanation. Then he has the fucking nerve to write on my paper that I interpreted the question TOO LITERALLY. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE QUESTION EVEN MEAN? WHAT THE FUCK POSSIBLE INTERPRETATIONS CAN THERE BE?

Listen, dickhead. Being vague and mysterious doesn't make you edgy. It makes you a shit professor. I swear if you screw up my 4.0 GPA with your Dead-Poets-Society-Wannabe shit I will end you.

*takes a deep breath* I'm ok.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    THATS THE ENTIRE PROMPT. He gives us two meaningless adjectives with no context and no explanation. Then he has the fucking nerve to write on my paper that I interpreted the question TOO LITERALLY. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE QUESTION EVEN MEAN? WHAT THE FUCK POSSIBLE INTERPRETATIONS CAN THERE BE?
    Heh.

*looks at Patches signature quotation*

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Heh.

*looks at Patches signature quotation*
    1. Would you believe that there are people on this forum who have accused me of not being ISTJ?

2. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU INTERPRET THAT QUESTION? 80% of the class got accused of interpreting it 'wrong'. This isn't some inability to see beyond literal meaning. It was a poor writing prompt. If you can see some magical non-literal interpretation of the question that I'm not seeing, by all means share it with me. Because I am just fucking DYING to know what this motherfucker is talking about.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

1. Would you believe that there are people on this forum who have accused me of not being ISTJ?

2. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU INTERPRET THAT QUESTION? 80% of the class got accused of interpreting it 'wrong'. This isn't some inability to see beyond literal meaning. It was a poor writing prompt. If you can see some magical non-literal interpretation of the question that I'm not seeing, by all means share it with me. Because I am just fucking DYING to know what this motherfucker is talking about.
    Oh no, the teacher does suck, your super-ISTJ reaction was just very amusing.

I swear if you screw up my 4.0 GPA with your Dead-Poets-Society-Wannabe shit I will end you.
    I was called Mr. Keating, by my sales team. Let me guess, Mr. Nolan was your hero and you want to paddle children's asses?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I was called Mr. Keating, by my sales team. Let me guess, Mr. Nolan was your hero and you want to paddle children's asses?
    Keating was a douchebag who promoted "Not thinking a certain way just because people told you to think that way" and then told his students how they were supposed to think. He was a hypocrite and an asshat.

~

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

O Captain my Captain!