Thread: The Rant Thread

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    D: That is so horrifying.

I don't even want to kill them, let alone march them to death. Better to get it over with and dispose of them quickly. (And neatly -- scotch tape makes for a good, clean kill.*)

* "I'm a very neat monster."
    - Dexter Morgan

Well, if they started the Death March, you could spray the whole circle with soapy water. That's what animal ctrl does for killer bees to quickly kill them. Cuts off the air supply for the abdominal breathing holes. Ants breathe similarly, I believe. One mass death.

Maybe I'm just a sadist. No bugs are allowed to live in my house, except web-building spiders, and centipedes, because (though I hate them) they kill/eat the hunting spiders who roam about.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Demolition Disco Array Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Oh, how I just love a round of "talking" with him at two in the morning when I'm SUPPOSED to be writing or sleeping since I have to put two shows together tomorrow.

...except...I kind of do really love it.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 (counterphobin')
    Sx > Sp
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Put a shoe on, you slob!

Never mind the fact they make you look sloven, when your footwear is impeding your locomotion you've got a problem and the solution is to wear 'real' shoes!

I saw The Way, Way Back today, and the guy sitting two chairs over had flip-flops. That is not to say he was WEARING flip-flops. Oh, no. No, he slipped them off and kept his left foot perched atop his right knee. That's right: smelly, dirty bare foot on his knee, about four feet from me.

If that wasn't gross enough, he had slipped off both "pieces of footwear" (if you can even call them that) and has his right foot planted on the floor. Movie theatre floor. Sticky, popcorn-covered movie theatre floor. Bare foot.

*shudder*

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I saw The Way, Way Back today, and the guy sitting two chairs over had flip-flops. That is not to say he was WEARING flip-flops. Oh, no. No, he slipped them off and kept his left foot perched atop his right knee. That's right: smelly, dirty bare foot on his knee, about four feet from me.

If that wasn't gross enough, he had slipped off both "pieces of footwear" (if you can even call them that) and has his right foot planted on the floor. Movie theatre floor. Sticky, popcorn-covered movie theatre floor. Bare foot.

*shudder*
    if feet were so wrong, why don't we just slither around like slugs?

This thread causes me to realize that it's been a long time since I've walked around barefoot.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

There's nothing wrong with feet, in the same was there's nothing wrong with your ass. But I don't want to see your bare ass when I'm going to a movie.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Rant about stinky feet
    *shudder*

If he was in flip flops then his feet shouldn't have been stinky as they were exposed to the air.

Dirty, without a doubt, but if they were stinky then the man has a problem.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Got downsized yesterday. Via email. And then when I replied to the email for more details (because he said "we can talk later about the details and possibilities for the future," making it sound like it MIGHT be a temporary layoff, though I doubt it) I got an "Out of Office" reply that my boss will be out of town until 8/12. My last day is supposed to be the 20th.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Got downsized yesterday. Via email. And then when I replied to the email for more details (because he said "we can talk later about the details and possibilities for the future," making it sound like it MIGHT be a temporary layoff, though I doubt it) I got an "Out of Office" reply that my boss will be out of town until 8/12. My last day is supposed to be the 20th.

Okay. Everything in this paragraph is shitty. :C

here is a kitten getting stuck in a box

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@Ivy- here is another kitty getting trapped in a box. (building off Nij's idea)

*leaves offering at mod altar*

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

There's nothing wrong with feet, in the same was there's nothing wrong with your ass. But I don't want to see your bare ass when I'm going to a movie.
    Do you have a foot fetish or something? I'm always puzzled by people who are this freaked out by feet...as someone who wears flip-flops like I'm a Chinese person and walks barefoot whenever climate and surface allows. I tend to think people who are this freaked out by feet must secretly sexualize feet in this way, to compare feet in this irrational way to butts or genitals.

You know, I know a guy who wears his shoes even inside the house who doesn't seem to care for feet, who also said things to me in the past like I should never mention I have my period, or even go to the bathroom, because girls don't go to the bathroom. All of this stuff screams sexual neurosis, hard core.

Could you actually smell his feet (that would be pretty bad and unusual since feet air out more in sandals and flip flops) or were you just imagining that you could because you're freaked out by or fixated on feet?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma