User Tag List

Page 294 of 729 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

Some people are way too accommodating. There's nothing wrong with making people uncomfortable as long as you don't disregard their rights.
    I really like cats and food.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Just because you know one unhealthy/fucked up person who's a certain type does not mean everyone of that type is the same way. stop attributing your prejudices to a type, because you THINK someone's that type. even when they might not be. fuck you mr and mrs typist
    by @magpie

Ginkgo

too hot outside

I am definitely not a people pleaser, I just like being helpful from time to time.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

i want to stab you in your fat whiny face.

but on the plus side:

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    INTP are such conformists. I'd die of shock if I ever met one that didn't seem to be plotting and planning everything they said based on the expectations of others . . . and God help me their tendency to kiss ass dependent on whomever has power is mostly disgusting to me.
    Prepare to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

----
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

INTP are such conformists. I'd die of shock if I ever met one that didn't seem to be plotting and planning everything they said based on the expectations of others . . . and God help me their tendency to kiss ass dependent on whomever has power is mostly disgusting to me. I much prefer INTJs. They don't give a shit and its really refreshing.

Yes, because SFPs never kiss ass.

ESFp

To me, that sounds incredibly fake and conformist, much more so than any of the descriptions of evil Fe dom drones. I'm not sure how SFPs don't think so. Because it's less consciously planned? But why is being less conscious of something a virtue? Do we want to emulate sea slugs? Sea slugs don't plan or think about anything.

And, in case you object, I'm being honest and expressing my true feelings right now, like you wanted. You said you valued being "genuine" so here it is. No "plotting and planning" here. I hope your brain can handle that.

Would you like me to continue being "genuine"?

Or perhaps sometimes caring about what other people think can be valuable, even if it's not "authentic" like SFP coolness? What say your ISFP wisdom? Do you have other facts to bring to my attention that I may have missed? Frankly, I think all the people who claim that Fe is "inauthentic" and "fake" are full of shit, and probably engage in a great deal of ass-kissing and bull-shitting of their own.

I'm tempted to revise my post and be nicer, but since that's being "inauthentic", I'll leave it.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INTP are such conformists. I'd die of shock if I ever met one that didn't seem to be plotting and planning everything they said based on the expectations of others . . . and God help me their tendency to kiss ass dependent on whomever has power is mostly disgusting to me. I much prefer INTJs. They don't give a shit and its really refreshing.
    Your punishment must be more severe.

MBTI
    ISFP

I like how no one is saying my commentary isn't true . . . just that I should never ever have said it. :P
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet