User Tag List

Page 29 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well I just embarrassed myself at the my regular corner store...

The nice shop girl: "Would you like a bag for your milk?"

(Me) Silly customer: "No thanks, that's ok. I would feel like I should use a bag if I didn't come here so often"...

My rational (known only to myself at that time), was my thinking about how suspicious it looks to walk out of a store with no grocery bag. But I failed to take into account, that even if I was unknown to the Shop keepers, it would have made no difference anyways. It's not like there are an army of people standing around outside grocery stores with their arms folded, watching for anyone carrying out their groceries without a bag...

(haha, I meant to post this in the "Random" thread).
    Last edited by Quiet; 09-04-2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Posted in the wrong thread
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

I'm stuck at a vacation house in Oregon with people I no longer care for, how awkward. This SUCKS really bad. I'm single now as of today so atleast I have that going for me.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Charting a course Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I'm stuck at a vacation house in Oregon with people I no longer care for, how awkward. This SUCKS really bad. I'm single now as of today so atleast I have that going for me.

Need a ride?

Lol heck yea get me outta here!!!!! I'm in bum fuck tillimuk unfortunately, I have my car here and the house is under my credit card so I'm stuck for one more night, I'm gonna try and be civil but man this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the smile buddy I needed that.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Charting a course Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Lol heck yea get me outta here!!!!! I'm in bum fuck tillimuk unfortunately, I have my car here and the house is under my credit card so I'm stuck for one more night, I'm gonna try and be civil but man this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the smile buddy I needed that.
    Eat some cheese, and some ice cream, while you wait.

And when you get back, you'll have to tell the story of how you ended up in a secluded location with people who irritate you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Why is there a need to antagonize me? Haven't you done enough fucking damage?

I can't wait for this goddamn year to be over. I thought 2009 was bad...2010 outstripped it before it even got rolling well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

i hate it when people sashay in just when i am supposed to close and take forever, do you want chicken honey, do you want chips dear, do you want ice cream, no, no, no ice cream...and then, ask me when i close ... uhm right NOW STUPID. and i am not allowed to ask them to leave. meh.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

OMG--my neighbor just cut down his beautiful banana tree!!!!

No, no, no, no, no,

he cut it down--yeah, i know his yard, his tree but but....I LOVED THAT TREE!

I'll just have to let mine grow now...

damn!

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Today I got body checked by an 8 year old at the zoo. He was pushing me out of the way because one of the animals in the exhibit walked right in front of me and he wanted to be closer to it. I tried to hold my ground in a kind of nonchalant 'I didn't notice' kind of way because I didn't think the 8 year old could move me.

The 8 year old won.

The father watched him shove me and didn't say a word.

The more time I spend at the zoo, the more time I lose faith in the parenting abilities of Americans.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

figsfiggyfigs

you little shiz, I'm waiting for that paper!!! my future depends on it damn it!! WHERE IS IT?!?!? I've told you I needed it by YESTERDAY!!! and I have yet to receive it in my inbox!