User Tag List

Page 28 of 727 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

figsfiggyfigs

I Hate washing the dishes so much. SO MUCH. I wish they would do themselves!!!

Oddly, I love cleaning... O_o

and I probably hate cleaning out the fridge more, but at least thats fun when I'm organizing it again...

above all, I hate staying with family..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

*#*?%&" public transportation in this town!
    Not only did they shut down the ticket booth at the main square, the traffic hub for buses and streetcars, to save personnel, now the ticket machines no longer sell monthly tickets. The only option to buy them outside the railway station is at that shabby little kiosk that only accepts cash payment, no matter whether you buy some chewing gum or a monthly ticket for the regional transport network!!! Missed at least two buses because of this!

The postal service does the same thing: close offices, outsource it all so that now your local baker takes care of your letters as well - seriously!
    And no, dear Ayn Rand Lovers Anonymous, they did not lower the prices or improve the service in exchange and this was once a public service (just like the railway network which was constructed with tax money and then basically given into private hands for free).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

was going to enjoy the day today. day is over. sunlight is gone. my only off day-ish and i worked in the morning. and slept for the rest of the beautiful day. was supposed to make me less tired, less cranky and less irritated. did none of that. and i am having terrible flashbacks. and feeling terrible in general. fuck. fuckity. i am angry. it's like an addiction - my nerves are quivering. it's al'right. i can't go backwards. whatever. it stops now. today. no matter how awful i feel. :steam: x 10000000 omg i feel so awful.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

WHY DON'T PEOPLE TEXT BACK!?!?!?!

Seriously, how hard is it to just send a damn text that says, "Sorry, I'm busy." or "Let's talk later." No need to be a rude jackass and just blatantly ignore someone...especially WHEN I SEE YOU ON FACEBOOK.

Gah!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

2 rants:

ADVISER!!! When I say I need to meet somewhere near my work, somewhere I have to drive to does not really qualify!! I'll deal with it this time, but please please please don't tell me you don't like my Final Project Plan. The director of the program likes it, and I wish she was my adviser anyway. Not that you're not nice, but I still don't think you really "get" my subject.

Also...
    COWORKERS! I can't keep track of what I have in the fridge if you keep moving my shite around!!! Stop doing that!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

This Midwestern humidity just needs to GTFO.
    Seriously, have a damn weather pattern.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Why do ugly men lean towards being patronizing?

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    2 rants:

ADVISER!!! When I say I need to meet somewhere near my work, somewhere I have to drive to does not really qualify!! I'll deal with it this time, but please please please don't tell me you don't like my Final Project Plan. The director of the program likes it, and I wish she was my adviser anyway. Not that you're not nice, but I still don't think you really "get" my subject.
    Seriously...now I'm really worried he's going to make me add a section on literature or film or soemething... that's not my area, and I don't want to do it!! Ugh!! What is so bad about my plan that he has to meet me in person instead of email? I knew I should have switched advisers...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Seriously...now I'm really worried he's going to make me add a section on literature or film or soemething... that's not my area, and I don't want to do it!! Ugh!!
    Ok, literature = I have never really enjoyed reading the works of others unless they were about (1) topics of my own personal interest, (2) knowledge that helps me make money, or (3) something I need to know for my job. MEH. I cannot help you here, except pray for you.

BUT...

Film?!?!? Weellll...the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

How about an animated documentary on the guillotine? What about fatally inflicted wounds while jousting? Or perhaps 101 ways to lay siege to a city? All of which can be filmed for free at RenFest!!!

What is so bad about my plan that he has to meet me in person instead of email?
    To justify his existence when he is otherwise unable to do so? Hmmmm? Maybe? Mmmmmkay?

You're "making your bones" kiddo. Consider the rights of passage to the intellectual mafiaso. Just act all impressed and get it over with and then toilet paper his house when you are done if he is a prick, and if he is cool, then have him over for dinner and you and your hubby can get him drunk and then take pictures of him with an inflatable doll. :yim_rolling_on_the_

I knew I should have switched advisers...
    Even if you would have, the one you would have chosen would be WORSE.

Do not EVER forget O'Toole's Law:

Murphy's Law:
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong at the least opportune moment."

O'Toole's Law:
    "Murphy was an optimist." :horor:
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

school in less than a week not at all prepared mentally for it, probably gonna fail this semester, i feel weak my head keeps hurting and my vision keeps going i just want to lie down i have to get my room ready to move tommorow.