Thread: The Rant Thread

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Te isn't aesthetic, it's objective. Your Fi as an INTJ is probably telling you that it's ugly, because you value things being stream-lined or something.

And even people who think they are objective have subjective standards when it comes to sexual attraction, for example some men like curvy women and some men like women who are very thin, the former group finding slender women boring or not as sexy, the latter men thinking the curvy women are too fat or something.

That I think has a lot to do with culture, and also childhood things, because I have a firm belief that fetish begins in childhood.

Because how else do you explain people who are attracted to a broader array of types of women or men?

Objectively, Te would actually tell you that curvy or slender, large or small breasted, the best looking women are simply symmetrical, young enough to be fertile (or can mimic this youth), and healthy.

There's actually wide range of decent looking people, objectively speaking. Which ones you prefer sexually or find more striking is a matter of personal taste.

And that would be much more Fi than Te. Maybe even a little Se.

(Si types tend to be the pickiest, ime, and it's because they like what is familiar, like particular cultural constructs.)
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    THE WOMAN's BREAST/ IS UGLY.

Most of animals didn't have the big breast before they give a birth.My Te always tell me the woman's breast is useless,it's a burden,the shape of woman's breast make them can't run too fast(Not streamline).Except it can use for prostitution(But I don't like it.),I didn't see any functions it could have.
    This is my view of aesthetic from my Te,don't judge me.I am wondering why other Te's didn't think so.
    In fact, I'll show you you're using Ji instead of Je in another way: Je tends to want to agree with others on what is correct or right or beautiful.

In that way, people with Fe may chase after a certain person because of perceived social value. Social value makes that person "beautiful" even if looking through the eyes of Se or Te, you see that the person isn't really all that good looking. A good example of this is that Onion parody video that says the hottest guy in the office isn't even that good looking, it's almost like all the girls in the office want him because all the other girls do, so he has more social value in that particular group, but out on the street, compared to lots of other men, objectively he just isn't that good looking.

(men do this with women too, I think the entire theory of PUA is built around this absurdity of valuing a person for social value, like for cultural markers of beauty like hairstyle or clothing or weight, and how many other men seem to want the woman or conversely how hard to obtain/wanted they see you as a man).

If you were judging with Te, you would view the female breast for its functionality and health. You wouldn't say oh it's ugly, because how can something healthy and functional by nature and science be "ugly" unless it is diseased, deformed, or disproportionate in an obscene way to the rest of the woman's body (like those women with freaky boob jobs that have GG cups or something).

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    You wouldn't say oh it's ugly, because how can something healthy and functional by nature and science be "ugly" unless it is diseased, deformed, or disproportionate in an obscene way to the rest of the woman's body (like those women with freaky boob jobs that have GG cups or something).

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

In fact, I'll show you you're using Ji instead of Je in another way: Je tends to want to agree with others on what is correct or right or beautiful.
    I think is Te-Fi.
    Maybe about engineering,I think something wrong on the design.Anyway,each Te could be different.All creatures could exist,but the design of some creatures is better.Like bacteria and cockroaches.

[Fi]
    Honestly,I hate people keeping to focus and talk about that.
    [/Fi]

A good example of this is that Onion parody video that says the hottest guy in the office isn't even that good looking, it's almost like all the girls in the office want him because all the other girls do, so he has more social value in that particular group, but out on the street, compared to lots of other men, objectively he just isn't that good looking.
    Yeah,but I don't care them.

(men do this with women too, I think the entire theory of PUA is built around this absurdity of valuing a person for social value, like for cultural markers of beauty like hairstyle or clothing or weight, and how many other men seem to want the woman or conversely how hard to obtain/wanted they see you as a man).
    Sorry,I don't read that shit and I don't love human.That shit make me sick,and make me think human is more annoying.

LOOKING AT MESSY PLACES IS SO STRESSFUL
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. You live too far away for a local bakery to deliver. Interestingly enough, I do too. I live about 3 miles out of town and 5 from my favorite deli/bakery. But you don't see me having a victim complex about it and telling people to "smash the patriarchy" over a goddamn loaf of bread. Oh yeah, a bakery refusing to deliver to you because you live umpteen miles away is so oppressive. Let me guess, you think it's sexist, too? And that it has something to do with "male privilege" and nothing to do with the fact it's a tiny bakery and gas is expensive?

God, I hate tumblr so much sometimes.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think is Te-Fi.
    Maybe about engineering,I think something wrong on the design.Anyway,each Te could be different.All creatures could exist,but the design of some creatures is better.Like bacteria and cockroaches.

[Fi]
    Honestly,I hate people keeping to focus and talk about that.
    [/Fi]

Yeah,but I don't care them.

Sorry,I don't read that shit and I don't love human.That shit make me sick,and make me think human is more annoying.
    Yes, PUA is shit and it is annoying. But it's probably based in immature Fe, like tertiary/inferior Fe seen in TPs, trying to use Fe as a social coping mechanism without really understanding what Fe is, in a mature way.

But even Jung talks about the Fe dom type (ExFJ) thinking that what is socially appropriate or socially valuable or beloved by beloved others is what is "beautiful."

Not to say that Fe types only want the person everybody else wants; they may find a person beautiful because that person agrees with their in-group morals, not because other people want him/her.

Like I caught a supposed Te dom on this forum (who I know almost for a fact is Fe dom) saying people are ugly to him if he doesn't agree with their values. To me that's absurd. Yes, in my personal life (Fi) I can become less sexually attracted to a person because of their actions, but I don't say famous people are ugly because I don't agree with their politics. Te won't let me, it tells me that it's irrational and absurd since the person is objectively decent looking person, even if I don't want to sleep with them.

But all in all, if you think breasts are ugly, that's a personal Fi aesthetic preferences that you're rationalizing with Te ideas about design.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Yes, PUA is shit and it is annoying. But it's probably based in immature Fe, like tertiary/inferior Fe seen in TPs, trying to use Fe as a social coping mechanism without really understanding what Fe is, in a mature way.
    The target customers is TPs.

But even Jung talks about the Fe dom type (ExFJ) thinking that what is socially appropriate or socially valuable or beloved by beloved others is what is "beautiful."
    Money is beautiful.

But all in all, if you think breasts are ugly, that's a personal Fi aesthetic preferences that you're rationalizing with Te ideas about design.
    Maybe it's from my inferior Se.My Se score and Fe score is close to 0 and lower than 0.

I often confused by my type,E4 seems less likely with INTJs.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The target customers is TPs.

Money is beautiful.

Maybe it's from my inferior Se.My Se score and Fe score is close to 0 and lower than 0.

I often confused by my type,E4 seems less likely with INTJs.
    It's okay. You're made of awesome.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma