User Tag List

Page 272 of 728 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 7274

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post

Have fun!
    TIL
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post

Have fun!
    TIL
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

My mom left my step-dad in the middle of church with his 80+ year old parents and hour from our house. I haven't heard from her. I had to pick him up and we made some excuse for her. She's such a selfish, bitch.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Oh.. the rage.. the indescribable hate coursing through my veins like liquid fire right now.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...musical-447361

I posted in the comments there, I was so mad. So mad I posted a comment on a stupid Hollywood news site.

I have run out of words, for now. I need a drink.
    What did you think about his role in "Alice in Wonderland"?

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    What did you think about his role in "Alice in Wonderland"?
    Never saw it. Overall I think he's talented. As long as he stays the fuck out of musicals. Especially my favorites.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I just read the Hollywood site. Should I rant now about the unfairness of Lexicon sounding much more polite than me even when she's so pissed off she needs a drink?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So some guy was telling me tonight about this girl stalking him, and I said oh yeah? Did you keep having sex with her after she said she was in love with you? "Oh well just twice," he said.

This is why women used to hold out, folks. This is why. This is why religions told people to wait for sex until marriage.

Because men will take what they want wherever they can get it. "Oh you're in love with me, but I am using you for sex? Why don't I just keep having sex with you, even though I know it's emotionally hurting you, and complain that you stalk me later."

This guy seemed like a "nice guy" too. Total dork. Very anxious. A little fat, glasses. I never would have gone for him in the slightest. And yet here he is, soullessly taking advantage of a woman HE KNOWS is more attached to him than he is to her.

This is a cultural norm, folks.

I don't think Taylor Swift is crazy.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    So some guy was telling me tonight about this girl stalking him, and I said oh yeah? Did you keep having sex with her after she said she was in love with you? "Oh well just twice," he said.

This is why women used to hold out, folks. This is why. This is why religions told people to wait for sex until marriage.

Because men will take what they want wherever they can get it. "Oh you're in love with me, but I am using you for sex? Why don't I just keep having sex with you, even though I know it's emotionally hurting you, and complain that you stalk me later."

This guy seemed like a "nice guy" too. Total dork. Very anxious. A little fat, glasses. I never would have gone for him in the slightest. And yet here he is, soullessly taking advantage of a woman HE KNOWS is more attached to him than he is to her.

This is a cultural norm, folks.

I don't think Taylor Swift is crazy.
    I want to clarify this rant by the light of day, and say NOT that I am justifying people waiting til marriage for sex, but I'm thinking simply that this phenomenon is the reason why it exists.

And I don't say all men do it. But it's a good argument for why "nice guys" should not be pitied. I honestly sat there and wondered if the woman who "stalked" him (who knows how accurate that even is, she may have just called or emailed him a lot, clinging like a vine, not actually following him around physically or threatening him violently in any way) was sexually abused by her ugly slob of a neurotic step-father, because who the hell would stalk this guy, I thought to myself.

I just don't like slobs, especially ones who keep whining about how they can't seem to ever get out of their head, claim they have a great relationship with their mother, but then turn around and essentially describe themselves as an emotional vampire: "I need some kind of emotional connection to get turned on, but that doesn't mean I get emotionally attached, in fact I don't like to."

Especially rotund INTP with bad morals. He was quite interesting to talk to, but I sat there in quiet suspense, wondering if he thought the things he was saying would make me attracted to him.

I wanted to say "Dude, if there's a stranger danger of me getting too emotionally attached to some creep-a-zoid, I like to make sure that he at least works out every week, showers regularly, and has fresh breath, and is more self-composed than to tell a woman you just met that you have a hard time getting out of your head sexually."

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I love how my unmarried cousin is suddenly pregnant with twins, two weeks after posting on Facebook about how the Bible says homosexuality is wrong. In the Old Testament, extramarital sex is punishable by death.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

THE WOMAN's BREAST/ IS UGLY.

Most of animals didn't have the big breast before they give a birth.My Te always tell me the woman's breast is useless,it's a burden,the shape of woman's breast make them can't run too fast(Not streamline).Except it can use for prostitution(But I don't like it.),I didn't see any functions it could have.
    This is my view of aesthetic from my Te,don't judge me.I am wondering why other Te's didn't think so.