Thread: The Rant Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Never mind people who find enjoyment in playing sports, what is it with people who find enjoyment from playing catch in the middle of the street? And not just 5-year-olds, grown adults!!! Are their feeble minds entertained by such ungodly repetition? I really should run them over for that and not just for being in my way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Just because I'm not a virgin anymore doesn't mean I'm "impure". Put your medieval opinions back where they belong. I'm not tainted, I'm not any less worthy of being treated with respect as a human being because I became intimate with the man I'm engaged to. I'd sympathize with you if you had only stopped at "sex is gross, man." But no, you had to insult me with your gruesome words. This argument has proved that you were never nothing more than a slimy loser who hurt others for their personal business.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yesterday, the newly-pregnant BFF felt the need to text me in the morning to tell me she had morning sickness and felt fat, even though she knows I've been trying for 2 years for morning sickness and fatness.
    Today, another new pregnancy announcement at work. That's one a week for the last month.
    I am optimistic that my husband's recent surgery will help, but I am having a really hard time with all these announcements, and I can't talk to anyone about it.
    Don't want to intrude on BFF's happiness with my infertility struggles.
    When I talk to the spouse, he makes it about him because right now it seems like the issue is on his side.
    No one understands.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Fuck you, Steam, for your insanely slow installation times. Fuck you even more for your insanely slow updating times. And fuck you, Valve, for introducing Steam in the first place instead of greenlighting Half-Life 2: Episode Three. Fuck you, fuck you very much!

Ginkgo

asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Barry Manilow writes the songs that make me want to punch him in the face, conceited piece of fuck.

"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm supposed to be a Perceiver, okay? I'm supposed to be the one who's okay with half-hearted or incomplete decisions, the one who never makes a deadline and always gets away with it.

Come on Editor! You've had that manuscript since 2011, and early 2012 you said "okay, this one is great but we don't have any room for new book in that category, we're considering it for 2013", early 2013 you said "we'll decide end January, maybe begin February."
    It's end march, Mr Indecisive Editor. I've written almost two more books by now. I can't stand my darling brain child being trapped in your slush pile. I'm sick of calling you on the phone every two weeks or so, and always getting the same answer "it'll take a few days, we're really on it." A few days is way less than two weeks.
    I'm almost hoping for a rejection, because if you accept, I fear my book will not be published before 2500 or something.

Edit: called again yesterday. They are really busy, but will come to it eventually. I give up. *sob*

On a more positive note: my other manuscript, the one from 2012, will be published soon. By someone called Tamske, who seems to be the only publisher in the Benelux who keeps promises and meets deadlines.
    Last edited by Tamske; 03-28-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Words cannot describe how pissed I am, and how I've feel as though I've been pissed on.

What. The. Flying. Fuck.

You're a bitch who lacks emotional control. I am not a loser, but you are, bringing kids down and feeling justified.
    I really like cats and food.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm pretty sure Vevo is the corporate devil.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma