User Tag List

Page 257 of 728 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

I'm angry that the mankind went to Jem and f*cked up the lives of the ballonists, burrowers/creepies and Krinpit, creating a perfect slavery and calling it freedom, ossifying it all in six precepts, honoured like no nothing constitutionalists.

I'm really angry.

And its all just fiction.

And I cant find a book to replace it yet which is as good as it was.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

...What the fuck is wrong with New York?

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Awesome that this is now sticky! +10 to TypoC.

In honor of the thread title, rant:

ASK toolbar - Why have you installed yourself on my Chrome? Nobody asked for you or wants you, you peice of crap. Deleted. A waste of 30 seconds of my life deleting you.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post

ASK toolbar - Why have you installed yourself on my Chrome? Nobody asked for you or wants you, you peice of crap. Deleted. A waste of 30 seconds of my life deleting you.
    Ugh I hate the Ask toolbar!! It installed itself on my home computer and it won't go away!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Ugh I hate the Ask toolbar!! It installed itself on my home computer and it won't go away!!
    I found an "ASK" sign somewhere, I think at the top near the address bar, and I selected "Disable".

I am not sure if I would recommend it though, because it has now become my default search engine, and I suspect it's still working invisibly slowing me down. But at least it looks better now.

MBTI
    INFJ

Visitors mindlessly babbling while their children are running around doing Jegus knows what...

HALT YOUR PROFUSE BABBLING AND EXIT THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE YOUR VERMICIOUS HELLSPAWN WITH YOU

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Visitors mindlessly babbling while their children are running around doing Jegus knows what...

HALT YOUR PROFUSE BABBLING AND EXIT THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE YOUR VERMICIOUS HELLSPAWN WITH YOU
    When I see little kids running around the mall with inattentive parents, I feel the urge to trip them just so that both the children and their parents learn an experiential lesson--one about receiving and doling out discipline, respectively.

Tripping kids in hallways would be for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    When I see little kids running around the mall with inattentive parents, I feel the urge to trip them just so that both the children and their parents learn an experiential lesson--one about receiving and doling out discipline, respectively.

Tripping kids in hallways would be for the greater good.
    Me too.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ENTJ Friend,
    I would definitely like to hang with you more.. if it didn't involve traveling 1-2 hours into the city, and if it didn't involve paying cover charges for clubs and potential money toward room and etc so on. I'm broke. Utterly broke. I haven't been hired for a job and if I were, it would probably specifically impede upon your birthday plans for me to come down. My family also has no income at the moment. It's just not an awesome plan, and I feel you are too overly concerned with the location and events of your birthday party or just hangouts that you don't realize hardly anyone is liable to show up.. ever.
    You've invited me to maybe 100 of these things since I've known you. I've gone to none due to not rolling in the money and not really liking travel into cities. You always end up going alone, and I know you don't Really like going alone. Otherwise you wouldn't invite anyone.
    It's just bothersome that I end up feeling guilty when I've tried to suggest more local means of hanging out, but because I can really never attend your distant hangouts I end up feeling obligated or just anxious. Agghhhhhhh
    Is this a thing for your type, or are you just silly and too place-oriented?!
    -------

Self,
    Damnit, tell your man how you feel about him. Tell him. Freaking tell him!
    Grow a set and gain the taroty-lionspirit and tell him that you need to talk, to pause the gaming when you're with him, and drop your own personal feels bombs about things that bother you as well as the things you love about him. & For christ-chex sake just drop your feels on him, because you love the kid, damnit!
    Damnit!
    <3, Your loving and concerned ballsier self.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance