Page 25 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I hate how difficult you make things for this family sometimes.
    Just because it was your birthday last night gives you no right to treat my mother and grandmother like you did this morning.
    It was your choice to get drunk and do whatever the hell else you did, they shouldn't have to suffer for your choices.
    You've upset everyone, and made a disgusting mess of the house.
    Are you proud?
    How dare you call my mother that.
    When Dad get's home, and he sees that hallway and hears what you did this morning it will be war...and this is entirely your fault.
    Why are you such a self-absorbed, asshole?
    Why can't you see that you're at the end of your rope and are so close to getting kicked out?
    Do you even care?

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I overheard my friend talking to someone about how he won't date women who don't take care of their bodies like he does. He talked all about how hard he works to 'maintain' what he's got and will accept nothing less from a partner.

Meanwhile, he rarely works out and eats take out most every night, but he just has that metabolism that allows him to remain fit without a whole hell of a lot of work. Yet he talks to chicks about his rigorous work out schedule.

I love him but he's such a dooooooouche. He does own that he is a douche, nevertheless I still want to kick him up the ass with steel toed boots sometimes.

Also: Who the hell approved the word 'nevertheless' for our collective lexicon anyway? That's just three words smooshed together but spell check is like "Hey! It's okay!". Then it turns around and gives me red squiggly lines for "smooshed' or "suckmyballs". It ain't right.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

figsfiggyfigs

I really don't know WHERE you get the metaphorical balls to contact her. You burned every bridge you had, and walked away with your nose held high, and now you're going back to them like you didn't do ANYTHING. It's not only embarrassing for you, it's embarrassing for me when all your friends have to contact me to let me know what you're attempting to do. You're supposed to be the older one, NOT I. I shouldn't have to be the one consoling all your friends. I shouldn't be the one trying to convince you in sending a congratulation letter to your best friend for her new born. Honestly, I don't know why I'm surprised. You've always behaved this way,it's partially our fault, we enabled it. but we're not going to baby you anymore. You're a grown ass women, take consequence for your actions. BITCH.

I NEED this thread , fo fucks sake!!

I KNEW he'd break up with you when he found out the Hoe's baby is his. I'm so sorry, I wish I could have better prepared you for this moment of heart break......
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 08-19-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

PARENTTTTTSSSS! Your kid is in college! Please do not call me under the guise of having "questions" when all you really want to do is passive-aggressively hint that the requirements of our program are unreasonable!! Yes, our orientation is on a Wednesday afternoon, and yes we realize that college students have class. But we don't REQUIRE attendance at the orientation, and if your kid just really wants to go to it, that's his decision. We can't have it on Saturday because no one would show up and then our staff would be stuck working on Saturday for no students. And yes, students have to go to Chicago to apply for their visa. I don't care if the Consul DOES come to Minneapolis for social visits... he doesn't come here for business! Did you really say, "The Consul can come here for social visits but has no intention of coming up so students don't have to go to Chicago to get their visas?"??? Well... in case you didn't know, the Chicago consulate serves an entire region, not just Minneapolis!!! And no, we can't send you all the program information "even though you're paying for half the program," because there's this thing called the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act that prevents us from giving out information about students to their parents. So don't ask!!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I hate how difficult you make things for this family sometimes.
    Just because it was your birthday last night gives you no right to treat my mother and grandmother like you did this morning.
    It was your choice to get drunk and do whatever the hell else you did, they shouldn't have to suffer for your choices.
    You've upset everyone, and made a disgusting mess of the house.
    Are you proud?
    How dare you call my mother that.
    When Dad get's home, and he sees that hallway and hears what you did this morning it will be war...and this is entirely your fault.
    Why are you such a self-absorbed, asshole?
    Why can't you see that you're at the end of your rope and are so close to getting kicked out?
    Do you even care?
    Are you dating this pompous thing?
    I'd say dump ASAP.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Are you dating this pompous thing?
    I'd say dump ASAP.
    I would hope it's a stepbrother or something...

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I would hope it's a stepbrother or something...
    Haha, well that is a very likely possibility...

I saw Malice's previous rant about watermelons on the last page and thought it was possibly the same person.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

JUST BECAUSE YOU TOOK A PERSONALITY TEST IN ENGINEERING CLASS DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JUNGIAN THEORY !!!!

Pumpernickel Array
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    JUST BECAUSE YOU TOOK A PERSONALITY TEST IN ENGINEERING CLASS DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JUNGIAN THEORY !!!!
    haha

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

SO many of you who wear this type make me fucking sick..

There is a type specific forum out there you know? (even if most of you are so obviously mistyped it's almost comical)

Just google your type, find it and piss off.

If all you are you are going to do is, talk about yourselves and your type
    and constantly blow each other and yourselves day after day..
    Why are you on a mixed forum?

Yes you are special.. in that no one can quite do ego like you..

Be very proud.