Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

No fucks were given on this day.
    I'm done with retarded fuckbags who are just plain stupid and/or rude. I'm done with people who think you agree with them because you are informing the opposing argument that they are being retarded- No. There are high odds I think both sides are retarded.. and you are fucking next on my list of "Fuck yourself" reality checks.
    Irrelevant talks or fucking irrelevant post-hurricane. Not gunna lie. Get to the fucking point and figure out how to deal, opposed to all of the reasons why we can't deal. I'm done. I'm done being around retarded people who don't understand that they are incapable of things due to health, and who don't understand that there are capabilities and necessities due to the damages. Ridiculous, and talking about it and dillydallying while we all twiddle our thumbs is fucking idiotic. Get the fuck on my level.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Riva

Eat Pray Love sucks!

They should have named it Eat Pray Piss.

Why the fuck did it sell so much?

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Eat Pray Love sucks!

They should have named it Eat Pray Piss.

Why the fuck did it sell so much?
    the movie or book?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Permabanned Array

So, I'll be taking a humorous tone...in the end, it'll all be laughable, right?

So, this guy sells me a car (he's a dealer). I'm like, ok, cool, I finally bought my own car instead of mooching off of others. It's not the best car in the world..but hey, it's a start. So, I decide to drive to my mom's house, which is 6 hours away. It's at this point I realize that the car has some major issues. (Pro tip, don't buy a car without a mechanic present...even though you looked over people's shoulders as they were working on cars in your youth, and picked up a few things here and there, you are still far from qualified enough to make any sort of judgements as to whether or not a car is in decent condition.) I make it, barely, as I slide off the road after the car bucks as I'm accelerating. I'm like, whatever, maybe I'm just a horrible driver....But I notice the tires on the car have virtually no tread on them either. You're suppose to be able to fit half a penny in the tread, right? I'd be lucky if I got an 1/8. This is particularly bad in my area, it's hilly and it's always wet. And the car's heavy. As I leave my mom's house for the first time with this thing, I again slide off the road. This time I'm going like 3 miles per hour (I was backing up). The car starts sliding, bucks, then dies completely, and I'm in the ditch again (like I said, hilly area..). I try to fix the problem. No dice. Figure it needs a jump. Try to do so, but the car still doesn't start. So, I abandon it. Figure I'll just deal with it the next day (It's an isolated area, and I'm close enough I can walk home). Sheriff shows up to my mom's house, asking if the car is mine. If so, I need to get it out of there. I call a tow company. I'm $200 in at this point. Life is going wonderfully...I can't pay the $200, I'm short by like $50...so they take my car. I'm given the option of taking it in for repairs, or to just have it stored in the lot...at a rate of $30 a day.
    I figure I'll take it in for repairs, though I ostensibly could've done the work myself. I'm pretty sure it's something small, at least. $300 bucks later, they've fixed the car and will start charging me lot fees again. Turns out the problem was with the starter...though I wouldn't have thought so..

I come up with the money.

So, I'm $500 poorer...and I have to make a $150 payment on this car, due today. I call the dealer guy and tell him that it's not going to happen, what I'd prefer is to return the car and get my downpayment back...or perhaps work out another deal where I get a car that isn't going to slide off the road everytime I need to go somewhere, buck when I accelerate, or possibly crap out everytime I turn it off. I ask him to give me a week to come up with the $150...he's reasonable...he agrees...so he'll get his money. But, after that payment, I want nothing to do with it. What I want, really, is to go back in time and slap the idiot who bought the car...but, I'd settle for as much of my downpayment back as possible and no car (or rather, going back to the mooching deal I had going on previously). If not that, I'd go back, give him the car, get a car that isn't as horrible, even if it means an even worse one, as long as it's operational. But, he seems bent on making me keep the car that I currently have. I wonder why? That's rhetorical...

tl;dr Turns out that out of all the people born in the same minute that I was, I was the sucker.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Do you even comprehend what ruin you leave in your wake? Is it just being subconsciously grateful for your own oblivious pseudo-happiness that blocks out everything that previously existed? Inhuman.
    I can't even fathom it at all because I am still seething with a bitter rage that you get to have happiness, even if it is blind, and that I wade in a sea of analysis over it all.
    It pains me to have cared at all, and more so because I am still forever grateful for every ounce of caring I have ever felt. Everything is contradictory and it makes me lost internally.
    I can't stand you for the fact that you contributed to it at all.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

garbage

Cool, so I'm in this one alone and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm stabbing at the dark because there's no actual leadership or organization.

That's alright, because if I wind up fucking this one up, I'm not the one who's going to suffer the consequences.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I like to watch you squirm about your ex and myself spending time together through your vague posts on facebook.
    It amuses me considering what I know of your relationship and of the ill feelings you expressed about him.
    No sympathy.
    No remorse.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

I fuckin' hate cheap ignorant Bouncers in shitty pretentious clubs (as opposed to normal clubs, or GENUINELY classy clubs, where the Bouncers are very respectful).

It's like giving a monkey a badge and some power.

If this retard cannot do his job and let me into an unmakred Reserved Area, don't start a fight with me when you realize. Just tell me.

Useless ****s.

MBTI
    INFJ

Stronghold Kingdoms needs me to downgrade my video drivers to fix a problem with their game? BULLSHIT!
    Fix the game!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh poor you, you hope you're "finally" pregnant after what, 3 months of trying?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/