Page 240 of 728 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

garbage

my back hurts

Senior Member Array ms.behaving's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFJ

Dear Coworker... Way to kill the morale today. If you don't care, I don't care. I am done with common courtesies and thinking of you. I shouldn't have to tell you how to be a thoughtful guy and a team player. And could you kindly leave our office when you have to burp over and over. It's gross. Excuse me's don't change that and make it okay.
    - MB

garbage

I was going to post this in the CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS thread, but it's not controversial enough

I tend to think that those who can't intuit and account for the emotions and reactions of other people have a chip missing in their brain, and that those who can and choose not to are disingenuous, lazy, and even immoral. Well, that's my gut reaction, anyway; but I come to reason pretty quickly.

Innately blocking out that emotional wavelength can be a strength when you want to cut through some crap, sure. But, shit.

There's got to be a better way to motivate a team than to point out things that need to be fixed in a way that sends them all into a panic attack--then leaving one of your team members to actually control herself, pick up the pieces, reassure everyone else, motivate them, and actually be the leader that you can't be.

Oh, and also, you're a practitioner and you're trying to lead a team of health care professionals? Like that!? Yeah. "chip missing" isn't strong enough.

Pointing out flaws, inconsistencies, and contradictions is easy. It's keeping the greater goals in mind and working toward them, apparently, that's difficult.

Sniffles

Stupid kid!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Evidently it is "Aquarelle is a bad employee" season at work. With the stuff happening in my personal life right now, I really don't give a crap about some of the stupid shit at work that everyone else thinks is a big deal, so I guess I probably haven't been the best employee, but can't people give me a break? Oh wait, for that to happen I guess I'd have to tell the whole office about my personal problems. Fuck that. Guess I'll just take the heat.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Dear Prof,

Thank you for being so completely lax about the internship course I had to sign up for and couldn't even online without approval from you. I asked you about it in May, emailed about it in June, emailed back when you said to in mid-August, and again toward the end of August when you hadn't responded. I had to mention it in my first day of class with you, and then finally get contact information for the internship- which I then told you about having sent my resume. I then told you the day of my interview that I had been accepted and you failed to mention that I had to have you sign for it that day because IT WAS THE FUCKING DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION.
    Really awesome. Had I known that, I would have immediately went back to have you sign it and register.
    Because of the 3 fucking months of being dicked around when all I had wanted to do was register and pay for the fucking thing, I might not even be able to take this course that I interviewed for and was fucking approved for.
    Thank you, you fucking dickbag.
    Hopefully I can appeal to whoever has the authority to let me register late, but fuck you for putting me in the position to lose out on this opportunity
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ESFJ,

You have no assessment of sequence.
    When you try to tell me to stop informing select people about your infidelity and the high potential of an std because you are supposedly going to tell them, you should remember the succession of events I have dealt with regarding you.
    Five months of situations starting or ending with "I should have told you, but" "I was going to tell you, but" "I planned to tell you, but" "but I couldn't tell you" "but I didn't know how to say it" "but I didn't know what to say" "but I was thinking of the right way to say it"
    More than half of which I believe you weren't truly planning to mention, or would have never mentioned due to all of the 'but but but's, only to be trampled upon by my own intuition and inquisitive nature.

So sorry I really have no reason whatsoever to believe that you will ever inform these other girls of anything, especially if they are of any importance and especially if the topic is of any importance.
    Cowardly scumbag.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Aww... a colleague brought me a little box of chocolates from Ireland, and 3 out of the 4 of them have caramel in them, which I am allergic to so I can't eat them. Boo!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Aww... a colleague brought me a little box of chocolates from Ireland, and 3 out of the 4 of them have caramel in them, which I am allergic to so I can't eat them. Boo!
    I caramel. Please await shipping address in pm.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

garbage

"Sorry, this form has been submitted with the wrong font. Please submit again and wait 6-8 weeks for processing."

Well, that's an exaggeration, but