User Tag List

Page 238 of 727 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 7269

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

You are a baby. A grown man should know how to have an argument with out pitching a fit a getting moody all night. You act like the victim when really your the one being a dick. Everyone thinks you are so nice and we should tip toe around you because your just sensitive, but the cut off for sensitive is 14 pal! Buck up so we can go back to all having fun and being friends!

F CK all I need is U Array ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I've got so much to fucking rant.

Fighting with my girl because she wants a man, a man who can provide; I have a job but it's a shit job and I doubt I'd have it for much longer unless I start selling/making leads anyway.

ARGH!

And I owe here and there and pot and guitar tuners and temptation and hopes raised and dashed and shit.
    Was outside the gym, saw my g/f on the bus, by chance, we rang each other - then suddenly I was speechless sitting outside the gym not wanting to work out anymore.

garbage

We know that you're busy. We all like to think of ourselves as busy, since it's virtuous to be busy.

You'd be less busy if you took the time to actually read these one-line emails before you responded to them. You'd create less confusion for yourself and all of us and would have much less that you'd have to sort out later. Consider it an investment of time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Aaaaaarrrhghjjjjjhgfcjvn!!! My boss at my Monday gig is such a freaking moron and blames me for all her screw ups. She told a woman she could buy something while the store was closed and then left to get hot dogs. The woman wants to give leave while my boss is gone (and has be told she can get something) so even though I know we're no supposed to, I sell her the cards (attempting to do the tax on my own because I can use the register.

Cut to today I'm getting an chewed out by the owners for not telling them the card name and not charging enough. How they know I disn't charge enough while not knowing what I sold is a mystery to me! The only reason they would even know about this would be if my boss told them and happened to leave put the detail that She was the one who authorized the sale.

This job was supposed to be so cool but it's the biggest pain in the ass because everything is so unprofessional. Can't wait till my commitment is up!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's 8:10 and I've finished my work for the day. Gaahhh! I like the slow time over the summer for awhile, but I wish it could be more balanced. (I know full well that in a week I am going to be busy every second of the day until about, oh, December 15.)
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Usually I rave about how much I love my boss. But the last week or so, starting with the work from home debacle, I’ve been starting to get annoyed with her. Since she generally understands me so well and is lenient about my specific needs as a very strong introvert, I am usually happy to cut her some slack in areas she’s not great at. But the implication that I’m not doing work because I asked to work from home is pretty annoying, especially in light of the fact that she FREQUENTLY drops the ball on things that I need from her in order to do my job (mainly working out higher-level issues with providers, etc), or fails to keep me in the loop about those things, so I think they’re not done when they are, or I don’t know when they’re going to get done so I don’t know when I’m going to be able to do my end of the task. I also do all of the fees for our programs together. Doing fees is definitely supposed to be the Program Director’s job (that’s her), not the Associate Program Director (that’s me), but I just started doing them because she would never do them on time and I was always dealing with a million questions from students, finance staff, etc about why fees were not yet posted. I'd like to stop doing the fees and let her deal with all of that. But of course, at this point I can’t just stop doing the fees. :P
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

garbage

I'm "the computer guy" or "the IT guy" in one of my projects. The work is easy as shit and takes no time at all, but there's more interesting stuff going on with the project that I'd be capable of leading or at least helping with. Also, IT is boring as hell.

I'm way underutilized

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

You'd think that after standing in front of closed doors for who knows how many times over these last few months I would have memorized that art supply shop's opening hours, right? Well, think again.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

New white shirt, stop getting food on yourself!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've too many hard decisions to make between now and my moving date of New Years. Mehhhh, I do not want to end up living back in a low-rate monthly motel after New Years for an extended length of time. There is sufficient time to contact many realtors between now and then to find housing for rent and have a house empty and waiting. I hate moving, but the upside is money will go a lot further there than here. I'll be able to finally buy an old VW Bug that I've been wanting but having to hold off on, so there are quite a few upsides. I haven't been sleeping too well. A Uhaul box van is considerably more expensive now than it was in August 2009, ouch... that's going to sting, especially on a 1,318 mile trip.