User Tag List

Page 232 of 729 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

IF I WANTED A PACKAGE TO REACH SOME PLACE IN FIVE DAYS, I WOULD SEND IT VIA REGULAR OLD USPS. I WOULD NOT SPEND 35 BUCKS ON OVERNIGHT SHIPPING.

FUCKING FEDEX.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    IF I WANTED A PACKAGE TO REACH SOME PLACE IN FIVE DAYS, I WOULD SEND IT VIA REGULAR OLD USPS. I WOULD NOT SPEND 35 BUCKS ON OVERNIGHT SHIPPING.

FUCKING FEDEX.

I had the same problem with them a while back after the shipping merchant delayed it even further before hand, and fedex added 3 extra days to an overnight order.. I was fuming. I called them and explained that I am entitled to a refund since they didn't do what I paid them to do. They'll return it like they did for me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The devil put this aphtha at the very tip of my tongue. It has been driving me nuts for at least 3 days now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Ginkgo

Wanna know why you can't sleep at night? Because you know your selfish expectations of others are unsubstantiated and ludicrous. So when you wake up in the dark, open your eyes, and realize the boogie man isn't there like you expected him to be, don't take it out on people who peacefully sleep in sweet lucidity.

MBTI
    ISFP

Annoying yuppie couple discussing whether your child is progressing fast enough with learning French . . . everything about you grates on my nerves.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

When are you going to realize that I'm better for you than the cheating, bimbos that you date? Honestly how many nights can we spend hanging out and laughing and talking about all our shared interests just to be interrupted by your flavor of the month coming up and having no idea what were talking about. And why are they always wearing see through tops? Don't you remember who's always there after she gives you the inevitable "I think we should break up because I'm a selfish skank and I no longer need you to give me money/cover my shifts at work/give me attention" conversation? ME! All this could have been avoided if you would have manned up and not been freaked out by being in a real relationship. The only women interested in of your retarded "no labels", friends-with-benefits, hook-up, half ass, quasi-relationships are women aren't serious about being with you hence the never ending cycles of failures that it your love life. All I wanted was confirmation that you wanted to be a couple but you crazy ass brain some how interpreted it as "lets get married...now". Ahhhhh! Just grow up and be the awesome guy you could be, or go total douche so I can give up on you once and for all!

figsfiggyfigs

I'm fucking raging right now. I don't know what to do with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I'm fucking raging right now. I don't know what to do with myself.
    :}
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Behold the stupidest email correspondence in the history of the world:

Student: [long email about urgent issue]

My auto reply: I am out of the office on vacation July 19-20 and will not be checking email. I will respond to your email next week when I return to the office. If you need immediate assistance, please call [phone number].

Student (STILL VIA EMAIL): I do need immediate assistance ma'am.

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    When are you going to realize that I'm better for you than the cheating, bimbos that you date? Honestly how many nights can we spend hanging out and laughing and talking about all our shared interests just to be interrupted by your flavor of the month coming up and having no idea what were talking about. And why are they always wearing see through tops? Don't you remember who's always there after she gives you the inevitable "I think we should break up because I'm a selfish skank and I no longer need you to give me money/cover my shifts at work/give me attention" conversation? ME! All this could have been avoided if you would have manned up and not been freaked out by being in a real relationship. The only women interested in of your retarded "no labels", friends-with-benefits, hook-up, half ass, quasi-relationships are women aren't serious about being with you hence the never ending cycles of failures that it your love life. All I wanted was confirmation that you wanted to be a couple but you crazy ass brain some how interpreted it as "lets get married...now". Ahhhhh! Just grow up and be the awesome guy you could be, or go total douche so I can give up on you once and for all!
    Not to get too personal in the rant thread, but after you said you were into Han Solo types and this ^^ I'd say dump him first and find a nice Luke Skywalker type. Do not wait for this guy to get done sowing his wild oats.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari