Page 23 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Barging in my room at 8am and barking at me to 'fix your phone when I have time/you have to go to work' and putting it in my still half-sleeping hand as you march off?

Uncool.
    Not impressed.

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post

I am so pissed off with people who have no character but think they can get their way by being charming and manipulative.

Big ego + charisma + sense of entitlement + no willingness to work for what you want because you can always charm your way into anything anyway... makes me want to :banned:
    Oddly enough, the OP is pretty much exactly what I feel like ranting about at the moment.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Pumpernickel Array
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    So. Tell me if I'm just allowing my irrational, so-angry-I-resemble-a-psychotic-nut-ball side to take over or if feeling the need to tear someone a new asshole is justified.

Fucking an ex. Needless to say, not a very good idea. Moving on -- Thursday he wanted me to take control. Well what the hell does that even MEAN? I need instructions here, he should know I have no idea what I'm doing without directions. Bahhh. Well, I made a right fool of myself. Has yet to talk to me (yes, I know only three days -- but when going from everyday talking....)

Tonight I'm working out in MY gym on MY side of town and he is there with his friend. I get on the treadmill no where near him. He walks by, gives me this look like I'm the creep and then ten minutes later gets on THE TREAD MILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

Feet away and he blatantly ignores me.
    I move to the weights.
    He moves to the weights.
    He leave ten minutes later. I leave twenty minutes later.
    HIM AND HIS FRIEND ARE STANDING OUT BY THEIR CARS NEXT TO MINE, LOOK AT ME, GET IN THEIR CAR AND DRIVE AWAY.

*explodes* What the hell was the point of any of that?! Would it have been so hard to say hello or I dunno, freaking wave?!?

/rantfin
    Restraining order.

Or a very loud "EXCUSE ME BUT WTF ARE YOU DOING FOLLOWING ME?!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Dismissed twice in one day = "I'm not really all that concerned with you at all...."

Yeah--fuck you, too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

My stepmom watching Barnaby instead of the mentalist
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

My ISP sucks! Now on snail speed dialup.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned Array
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    My ISP sucks! Now on snail speed dialup.
    When I read the first part, I thought, "Oh, she's having problems with her ISxP SO."

That's when you know you're spending wayyyy too much time here.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

1. People who stare
    2. Calling me at two in the morning because you think you're pregnant.... For the fourth time.
    3. Having to wear fatigues with a belt because you've lost more weight, and now you get to look like you're wearing sack cloth. They're not flattering when youwear them properly, but still...
    4. Having to take an Ethics course. I mean, really? WTF?
    5. Breaking in a new pair of parade boots... Last pair bit the dust hard. Blisters for the win!
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm going to complain about people that pretend like everything is cool, and then behind your back complain about little habits you have that annoy them, instead of just SAYING that you're annoying them so you can FIX it!! How immature!!

I'm also not happy I had to drive my happy ass an hour and a half to Plantersville, TX to apply for a position I already had secured because some lady that didnt like me in management tried to sabotage me by trying to misinform me of when I should show up. Had I trusted her, and not assumed she was a moron, I would have played the clown and been without a source of income to give my family a nice Halloween and Christmas.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I try to keep control of my emotions by suppressing them into non-existence -- and then when I let them out, turns out that's what he wanted all along?!!?

Don't hurt my feelings, burn me, leave a sobbing heap of moronic doodoo and then a couple years later when I have become this hardened cold hearted ice queen say something that you know will intentionally creep through my armor and say, "See, knew you were in there somewhere."

You prefer me to SHOW my feelings over not? I don't understand!!