User Tag List

Page 228 of 729 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Scratch it! Scratch it good!

...or take a benadryl (read the directions/warnings) and take a cool bath.
    it seems liek amurricans keep an arsenal of meds/chemicals at home all times. r u terrorosts?
    I used some alcohol-based antihistamine to rub it
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    it seems liek amurricans keep an arsenal of meds/chemicals at home all times. r u terrorosts?
    I used some alcohol-based antihistamine to rub it
    Many Americans do, I do not. If it can't be treated with beer or NSAIDs and it isn't life threatening than I treat with time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Yet again I stumble across more websites blatantly saying that if your child is a nonconformist, they might have autism. Yeah...

No.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ESFJ,

I care that you were fired and want to be there for you and tell reassure and comfort, but I can't when you take being down about being fired to basically get weird on me and come across like you're 'firing' me from you. You really don't have to drag me down with the ship. I am one of those few good things you should realize it's best to keep close to help pull you out of the wreckage, and not push away because you feel like you can do nothing right.
    I'm a human. I'm not supposed to immediately restore your positivity, and I especially won't if you don't even give me a chance to console you. Shit. This is why I'm the one with the smarts .

It'd be nice if you thought back to three weeks ago when you called me to be there for you, and I was. It would be nice if you remembered that I am exactly that good thing and that person. But who knows.. maybe you do realize it and you're too bugged out on feeling useless to see that I don't think you're useless at all and am actually really proud of you and your drive and your heart. Fuck.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

WTF! Fresh package of cookies with three month expiration date, tasted one and it seem like one week old dry bread/cake! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Transfer of US$ 11,800,000.00 to your bank account. Why do spammers send me this stupid shit?

I'm not Trunks Array

my brother send me an email today, looks like he worried about me, heh! I still reading and learning few thing which means i dislike being interrupted a lot. Good thing is I already made him send me an email, or because he send an email just because he want to tease me and because he feel proud because he know about me a little. Damn, my brother is so proud of himself..

I'm not Trunks Array

I'm very selfish person whenever i want to reach my own goal. no one can change my mind, even my love one. my friend often surprise with me because i'm an unpredictable person. i can hear some of them speaks vibrate, i study their body language and facial expressions. i assume they afraid of me and thinks i'm whimsical person because i can settle things very fast without showing expression. i made poker face actually. i didn't like it when they afraid of me, i just want them like me just the way i am. it disappoint me at certain degree when they stay away from me. i'm temperamental person, i often go to some quiet place just to outburst. i just want people to understand me.

I'm not Trunks Array

i'm bored to death, there isn't much any interesting today.

I'm not Trunks Array

damn, i'm a slow learner by reading. i like learning by questioning, its more effective.