User Tag List

Page 222 of 728 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I bet your sphincter smells like posies
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

FUUUUUUUU migrane!!!111oneoenoen
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Seriously?! F*cking suburbs.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Anew Leaf

I am eating the Most Disappointing Orange Ever.

WHY GOD WHY!?!!??!!??!

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I am eating the Most Disappointing Orange Ever.

WHY GOD WHY!?!!??!!??!
    It's 'cuz you ate one not long ago an' it jus' tayse less 'cause you're use to it. You know like songs and how they kinda feel diluted after awhile.

Edit: I'm not pretending that I'm God answering.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

ESFJ, stay out of my business.

You have such a damn nerve to go and send a message like that to my best friend. I was NOT lying about being unable to spend the weekend because I had things to do. You caused unnecessary drama. You nearly ruined my friendship with ENFJ because of your nasty message. Yes, we don't spend lot of time together, but she has work and I'm moving. We're still the best of friends. I don't even like you, so why the hell would you lie to her and say I claimed to be jealous of her spending time with her other friends? I don't give a damn who she hangs out with. I'm not a clingy bitch like you are.

Neither of us are your friend anymore. You've always been trouble and nothing but. I am not a "nasty little whore", nor a liar, and I most definitely am NOT pretending to be her friend. We've been best friends since we were 4 years old. I'm sorry you're so envious of our relationship that you felt the need to try and destroy it by making false accusations about me and telling lies to ENFJ.

Truthfully, you can now keep your head down at my hips and sug min kuk, considering your mouth is fat enough for it to fit.

c: Little rant. Oopsies~♥
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

So I try to use social networking sites for professional contacts and have to read such elitist dribble. I think I might actually hate some of them. They are worse than openly violent street criminals, but they're all so perty and dressed up, churched up and self righteous, but damned cruel and oblivious to it.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

Sniffles

Oh my fricking goodness people.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It is honestly impossible to get anything done at my work, between people talking loudly a couple of cubes over all afternoon, and people stopping by to ask/tell me things. I understand sometimes people need to ask me things, but WHY do people find it necessary to tell me they put something in my inbox? That's why there's an inbox-- you just put it there, and when I check it, I will see that something is there. No reason to notify me and interrupt what I am doing!

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    but WHY do people find it necessary to tell me they put something in my inbox? That's why there's an inbox-- you just put it there, and when I check it, I will see that something is there. No reason to notify me and interrupt what I am doing!
    I'm going to start making a habit of PMing you to notify you that I quoted you. I think the redundancy might make your brain explode.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~