User Tag List

Page 219 of 729 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I DONT EVEN CARE THAT THE ARM PAIN IS SELF INFLICTED. LYMPH NODE UNDER MY ARMPIT NEAR THE NEW TATTOO, STOP HURTING LIKE A BITCH PLEASE.

/sob.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Shut up crazy INFJ woman. People speaking in nice tones doesn't make them "good" people. People can say anything in sweet voices and be very calculating, backstabbing selfish people. Also, a child not having a regimented childhood doesn't mean her childhood is bad.

Maybe this woman is actually ISFJ. She sees what she thinks is ideal or ought to be instead of what actually is. She's almost entirely detached from reality, no Se, very little common sense, though.

She annoys the living piss out of me, and I like a lot of SFJs. She's got this educated-liberal-old-lady-who-never-had-children-and-traveled-the-world-and-mistakes-good-breeding-for-being-a-good-person thing going on. She's totally an IxFJ and I'm honestly going to be happy to see her leave.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Shut up crazy INFJ woman. People speaking in nice tones doesn't make them "good" people. People can say anything in sweet voices and be very calculating, backstabbing selfish people. Also, a child not having a regimented childhood doesn't mean her childhood is bad.

Maybe this woman is actually ISFJ. She sees what she thinks is ideal or ought to be instead of what actually is. She's almost entirely detached from reality, no Se, very little common sense, though.

She annoys the living piss out of me, and I like a lot of SFJs. She's got this educated-liberal-old-lady-who-never-had-children-and-traveled-the-world-and-mistakes-good-breeding-for-being-a-good-person thing going on. She's totally an IxFJ and I'm honestly going to be happy to see her leave.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

I changed over from INTP to eNTP just in time.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I changed over from INTP to eNTP just in time.
    Agreed. I have started weeding out the INTPs from my friends' list.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Dear self,
    I know you get so sick and tired of people getting offended over little, meaningless shit. I know you are about to scream next time you see that bitch ass of an ESFJ whining about how she isn't getting enough precious attention from her ass-kissing followers. And I know you are especially frustrated with how everyone seems either too insensitive or too oversensitive for your tastes. Understandably, you recognize their faults because you see them in yourself.

So because of that, I ask that you grow the ability to call people out on their bullshit. They might get their feelings hurt even if you show honesty but kindness. If they are mature enough, however, they will get over it and move on. Don't bother with the people who can't stand even the slightest of criticism.

Love,
    Inner-INTP talking. :I Or maybe I'm not your inner INTP, maybe I'm just some GODDAMN COMMON SENSE.

.....I feel relieved after writing that. I'm probably coming off as someone who just constantly rants, but lately I've found myself to just feel irritated with my online friends. I want to tell them why their behaviour is offensive, but I fear starting unwanted drama. I know how to be honest without being a bitch, but I'm starting to wonder if my friends don't know how to take criticism without making a big deal of it. /sigh

I think I just take time away from the internet. I'm going to take a break from that website for a few days and focus on my boyfriend and family.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Last week I received an inquiry from a high school student (about to graduate) about whether he could apply for our France program (one day) late.
    I was all for it, but our program director said since he hadn't taken any college yet, he wasn't eligible, due to the academic rigor of the program.
    I told him that.
    Yesterday his father calls me.
    First, he leaves a message with just his name and phone number, no other information, which is freaking annoying to begin with.
    Then, he proceeds to argue with me about our requirements, while I firmly uphold what our program director decided/told me.
    He asks to talk to my program director, so I transfer him.
    I talk to her later, and she says that she upheld my (her) decision.
    This morning, I get an email saying that she has decided to admit him.

Really?? We could have saved a whole bunch of time and effort if she wouldn't have told me not to accept him in the first place. Not to mention now, after I stood firm with the father, she's allowed him to manipulate the system by going over my head.

I'm not just worried about the kid's academic level; I'm worried about his maturity. First, he never even contacted me about the program until after the deadline had passed, so that shows me that he's not planning or thinking ahead. Second, having his FATHER call me to argue his case really doesn't say much for his maturity as an "adult."
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

@Aquarelle: That would be so annoying. I'd also feel like I had stuck my neck out on a policy I didn't necessarily agree with, to support my program director; and then she didn't have my back. So then in the future I'd wonder whether it was really worth doing that again.

I agree with you about the lack of maturity shown on the part of the kid. it is not even being judgmental; it's just about the requirements of the program he wanted into, and how his behavior showed he wasn't really responsible enough yet to meet the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Agreed. I have started weeding out the INTPs from my friends' list.

aw, whatever. Buncha flufflybunniesmileypantses!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    @Aquarelle: That would be so annoying. I'd also feel like I had stuck my neck out on a policy I didn't necessarily agree with, to support my program director; and then she didn't have my back. So then in the future I'd wonder whether it was really worth doing that again.

I agree with you about the lack of maturity shown on the part of the kid. it is not even being judgmental; it's just about the requirements of the program he wanted into, and how his behavior showed he wasn't really responsible enough yet to meet the bar.
    Thanks. Yeah, this particular program director causes me a lot of frustration... unfortunately she's the PD I work with the most. But I live with it, and I'm sure the kid will be fine....

My blog:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

OMG seriously people, if you IM me and I don't come out in 2 seconds, it's not necessary to also send me a message on Jabber AND come back to my cube. I mean... give me 2 seconds, people!

Sorry for so many rants today... it's just one of those weeks at work.

My blog: