User Tag List

Page 218 of 729 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Those little motor scooter things should be banned from the road. I got caught behind one going 25mph in a 45mph zone, and I couldn't pass it... If you can't reach the speed limit you shouldn't be on the road... (Though I'm sure even that piece of junk could have gone faster...)
    There are actually laws about these. Scooters must reach a certain engine size in order to be street legal. Scooters that can only reach 25mph are definitely not meeting the DOT guidelines, so they actually are banned from the road.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ENFJ,

I care about you a ridiculous amount, and I have been trying to make exceptions and be understanding. However, you're not fucking allowed to string me along. You're not fucking allowed to tell me that I'm a keeper and that I'm what you want and make no real strides toward it. You're not allowed to take me for granted. I am undeniably something good for you, and I am practically on a silver platter. I'm not going to hang around and wait and act naive while you try to figure out how to grow the fuck up and put priority on what could be beneficial to you. I deserve good things. I deserve to not chase anyone, and to not be taken for granted.
    I may genuinely care about you, it may even be to an extent of loving you, but that is even more reason for me to feel like I deserve more than what I am getting from you. I just can't wait for someone I care about to stop being stupid about their feelings for me, because I don't have that kind of emotional time to waste.
    I'm done dealing with men that treat me like I am not a person with feelings of my own. I am tired of being treated like I'm only important when it is convenient for them. I am tired of being treated as if I am stupid, when they are generally the ones being dumb and I am just trying to see what allowances I can make out of caring.
    Don't fucking punish me for trying to care about you. It's ridiculous, and the one who really loses out because of it is you.

It's just so simple, so grow up and let it be.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    There are actually laws about these. Scooters must reach a certain engine size in order to be street legal. Scooters that can only reach 25mph are definitely not meeting the DOT guidelines, so they actually are banned from the road.
    i hate when people go 30 in a 45 zone, and i also hate when people walk in the middle of the road when there's a perfectly good sidewalk
    by @magpie

MBTI
    IsFJ

OK, maybe I can take you discussing "healing by spiritism" (sic) and your loopy theories on abortion, teech. However, the moment you start talking about quantum physics and spirituality on the same breath, I'm leaving the goddamn class.

What does any of this have to do with doing proper research? Did I get into the wrong class by accident?
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Damn it, I want to sleep but can't because this stupid cold makes it almost impossible to breath while lying down.

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Damn it, I want to sleep but can't because this stupid cold makes it almost impossible to breath while lying down.

Haha, you have become too frail for the north.

Ginkgo

I'm not picking up the phone. Fuck you asshole.

violaine

^Haha, I thought fidelia typed that (thanks i-spy). Nothing to see here, move along.

Oh, except for this durn kidlet next to me on his blimmin' iPod touch - and his Dad just walked away... (What, I look so non-threatening that even a stranger leaves his kid near me for me to kind of mind? WTH Dad?)

I'M MAKING DINNER: http://punchfork.com/recipe/Stuffed-...eaves-iVillage

UGH, FML *RANT RANT RANT*
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Felt so good on INTPc's facebook addiction thread, I thought I'd bring it here:

EVERY INTP SHOULD SUCK MARK ZUCKERBERG'S DICK IN THANKS. HE TOOK SOCIALIZING AND PUT IT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET FOR YOU! AND YOU COMPLAIN?!??? YOU DON'T LIKE IT????? FUCK YOU, HIPSTER! YOU DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW AND GET ON A PLANE AND GO SUCK THAT MAN'S DICK. AND IF HE ASKS FOR SOME ASSPLAY, YOU FINGER THAT ASSHOLE TILL YOU CHOKE ON HIS CUM.