User Tag List

Page 215 of 729 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

These people...
    Speaking to me of love as if it isn't like the taste of new blood. Some part of you that is initially disconcerting. Some nagging ailment lingering on the tip of your tongue that longs for some form of immediate attention. Something that, upon further inspection, either warrants great concern or a soft breath of relief.
    Speaking to me as if they understand it, or expect me to sympathize with their course of actions. All I can do is tell of my own. All I can do is shed light on the conclusions that I have come to, in hopes of bringing them closer to such conclusions.
    Speaking to me as if anything I might tell them is of more gravity than what they could stand to tell themselves. Love does not listen. Feigned or not. It waxes and wanes until the one it is reigning over determines the extent of its use in their heart.
    Speaking to me as if it is something that time can expel, as if it is wrong to feel for it endlessly. The reality is that it may only ever dwindle. Embers, rarely ash. The wrong is in believing there is wrong in it, rather than accepting pathways to allowing for it.

These people..
    Stirring up my own feelings as I'm meant to assess theirs. Then to not feel inclined to feel so far from them.
    Me. And frustration. And comparison. And scrutiny. And disconnection.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Ginkgo

It pisses me off when I hear people say "There is no limit to this thing". It's a contradiction. They should say, instead, "There is no limit to everything".

figsfiggyfigs

I can't sleep properly. My sleeping schedule is all fucked up, and has been for weeks now. It is really starting to take it's 'toll. I'm going to attempt to stay awake until the next night. Lets see how that goes...

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    lol

My newest friends might think I'm all up in arms about a certain situation. I'm actually not though I don't even really think about it. I did what I could do and the rest is on the others. I'm feeling quite confident and relaxed as far as that situation goes. Dealing with easy situations like that is not a problem for me. What I can't deal with though is my illness. I feel so trapped right now. I want to go out and have fun, but I lack the energy. I have the drive to do work, but not that physical ability. These four walls are my cage, and it's driving me insane at the moment. Dude, fuck cancer. I just don't feel like I have anybody to lean on or talk to about this. I don't want people to feel sorry for me... I just want to be heard and feel that I'm cared for. It would be nice to, for once, receive the same courtesies I've bestowed on other people. I've given other people my time throughout the entirety of my life. Where are my people when I need them?

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ENTJ,

You're not allowed to be a pansy in my direction. We are not dating, and you disregard the rules of my world. I've told you on multiple occasions for the past year that my priorities are zumba and school. I've also told you that I don't work, nor do I drive far to hang. So pardon me if I've had to turn down your offers to go hang out at places that are over an hours drive away from me, that require more money than I have, more patience than I have, and may overlap with those two priorities that I have previously mentioned. You, however, are keen on mocking my priorities and implying I should skip out on them for you.
    It's also not as though you know how to just chill. You always want to go to a club or a bar, and the alcoholic toolbag scene isn't really my scene to begin with. I doubt you'll come and hang at my house, and frankly I don't even have a huge inclination to invite you to.
    Furthermore, you're not allowed to be a pansy in my direction when I am sick. I'm here hacking my lungs up and excreting snotbutter, so chill out with the 'baww you no want hang wif mee?'
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    My newest friends might think I'm all up in arms about a certain situation. I'm actually not though I don't even really think about it. I did what I could do and the rest is on the others. I'm feeling quite confident and relaxed as far as that situation goes. Dealing with easy situations like that is not a problem for me. What I can't deal with though is my illness. I feel so trapped right now. I want to go out and have fun, but I lack the energy. I have the drive to do work, but not that physical ability. These four walls are my cage, and it's driving me insane at the moment. Dude, fuck cancer. I just don't feel like I have anybody to lean on or talk to about this. I don't want people to feel sorry for me... I just want to be heard and feel that I'm cared for. It would be nice to, for once, receive the same courtesies I've bestowed on other people. I've given other people my time throughout the entirety of my life. Where are my people when I need them?
    *pats* there, there.

Kick cancer in the shins. Or your people who aren't there, either or.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear store owner;

Stop being such an incompetent moron.

It's getting old.

Love,

Nijntje.

P.s. how can you NOT know the difference between net and gross profit?!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    That sucks.

Have you considered throwing that out there to your broad network of friends and coworkers? That you need a (presumably informal) cancer support buddy who either has gone through or is going through the same thing? Everyone knows someone who has dealt with cancer either personally or as a first degree relative/caretaker. I guess the trick would be finding someone your age who's missing out on the same opportunities at the same life stage.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

It's best to shut your fat-lipped mouth before you make a fool out of yourself.

Oh, wait.

You already have. Just stop trying to drag me into your shit, because I don't take kindly to jealous drama queens with inferiority complexes towards everything that moves. I hate you, and I always will. Everyone else can't see what I can see in you, and I don't like it. You are exactly like those preppy bitches who penetrate everyone's lives with their bullshit. Every time you appear with one of MY friends, I feel the need to punch you square in the face. Nobody but you has ever disgusted me to this severe of a level. I am a pacifist, and yet you are so infuriating that I wish to hurt you physically.

But I won't. I'm the adult in this situation; you are the ugly preteen who sends anonymous hate towards innocent people and demands attention as if you deserve it. You've told me to kill myself. You aren't worth my time. Stay out of my life. Get off this planet, because I'm here to stay, regardless of your petty wishes.

.......Breathe, Sunny Bunny. Breathe.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Senior Member Array Kurt.Is.God's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics