User Tag List

Page 214 of 728 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314714 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    That dress did not suit her at all. Yes it was red, it showed skin and cleavage, but I just didn't fit her upper boy well and did not show off her curves. It definitely was rememberable though. You see a blond with short blonde hair and a red dress and you think of Number Six.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I will courteously throttle every one of those duck-faced, butt-naked teenyboppers who posted a picture to that infuriating contest about who's the best-looking teen. If that's what our generation has declined to, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    No, no...That's incorrect. I'll live on this planet. THEY need to get off.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    ESFJ

I decided to monitor my calorie intake today. What crap!!!! How on earth does any woman stick to 2000 calories. By 6.30pm i'd already eaten 2038 calories and i'm really hungry.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

IM BORED.

NONE OF THESE THREADS ARE INTERESTING.

BE MORE INTERESTING TYPOC SO I CAN AVOID DOING MY ASSIGNMENT.

INTERESTING OR GTFO!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Riva

Default Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fuck!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

---

Why why why God why??????

Do we always always make it to the finals and lose????????????

2007 word cup finals - Lost (To Australia)
    2009 T20 worls cup finals - Lost (To Pakistan)
    2011 word cup finals - Lost (To India)

And today we lost to the Aussies in yet another finals.

---

Fuck!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

---

MSG to the Madmins - The 'fuck' is directed at myself/ourselves. So please don't send me a warning. I really really really needed to express those feeeeelings.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh!

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Group work is the 10th circle of hell.

Look, Mr, I know you are INTx and all and therefore a fairly smart person but you seem to have let this lead you into the delusion that there is nobody smarter.

Guess what? Im smarter than you, chuba-chucks, and I understand this material significantly more than you do. You've led our group work into a pitiable mix of half-baked ideas and tentative conclusions and THEN you come to ME and imply Im the one who isnt putting in the effort?

How was I meant to form a cohesive argument when you reject my suggested conclusion then refuse to give your own until the very last moment? I know its terribly easy for you to fart out whatever ideas you fancy like you are pooping out wisdom but SOME OF US take time to create as SOME OF US know the difference between crap and gold.

Also, your presentation skills are terrible. A smug smile, a waving of arms and an exaggeration on every syllable does not make a good speaker, despite how certain your belief to the contrary is.

The worst part is you will never know this. We will give that mediocre presentation and we will move apart. I expect you will even think it was good.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Ginkgo

It's fine that you let insignificant details ruin the big picture of whatever you're involved with, but don't try to bring everyone else down with you to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Thanks.

NPcomplete

Oh get over yourself already. Since when are your precious emotions more important than mine? You chose to do those things! No one asked you to do them. Also guilt trips don't work. You should have known that by now.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Group work is the 10th circle of hell.

Look, Mr, I know you are INTx and all and therefore a fairly smart person but you seem to have let this lead you into the delusion that there is nobody smarter.

Guess what? Im smarter than you, chuba-chucks, and I understand this material significantly more than you do. You've led our group work into a pitiable mix of half-baked ideas and tentative conclusions and THEN you come to ME and imply Im the one who isnt putting in the effort?

How was I meant to form a cohesive argument when you reject my suggested conclusion then refuse to give your own until the very last moment? I know its terribly easy for you to fart out whatever ideas you fancy like you are pooping out wisdom but SOME OF US take time to create as SOME OF US know the difference between crap and gold.

Also, your presentation skills are terrible. A smug smile, a waving of arms and an exaggeration on every syllable does not make a good speaker, despite how certain your belief to the contrary is.

The worst part is you will never know this. We will give that mediocre presentation and we will move apart. I expect you will even think it was good.

It's almost been a year, and you are still harping over your break-up. The break-up that was 95% YOUR FAULT. Jesus Christ, Pointy, get over it already. Your grudge is going to outlast the relationship itself at this rate.

If you were a reasonably decent person, I could feel empathy for you, but at this point I'm just facepalming.

I mean, you have a new boyfriend who you apparently love, maybe, and yet you keep a blog dedicated to how much you hate your ex. And you rant to your friends about how much you hate him and how he ruined your life, and want to inflict physical pain on us both. And maybe the occasional post that you are depressed and don't know why, or poor you you're such a victim.

Why are you depressed? Because you're one of the bitchiest people ever to walk God's green earth, and you have chased away everyone because of it. You have not treated one person with sustained kindness or respect. Not your ex while you were dating him, not your "friends", no one. You had the sweetest man on earth, someone who was willing to look past your crazy bullshit and bend over backward for you anyway. His only wrong was not breaking up with you sooner. Yours were far, far worse. You were horrible in ways I no longer thought possible in developed society, too barbaric and heartless to even be entertained in jest. And you can't recognize it at all. You refuse to see that you are the one in the wrong. So you just angrily hang onto nothing and complaaaaain complain complain. You have a great job and a boyfriend who loves you, and yet ooooh poor you. You can't appreciate one goddamn thing you have because you're too busy being "wronged".

If he wasn't so adamant about doorslamming you forever, I would ENFP Bitchslap you via a letter or a picture of the rest of us being happy without you. Because honestly, finally getting out all of these feelings that I've had about you would be intensely, intensely rewarding. And since you've already screamed yours at me on multiple occasions while I stayed classy, I feel largely cheated. After all, with all of the horrible things you've done to people, what's one angry reality check? Really?

What I especially hate is that I've never had the chance to say any of this to you, and your actions were too atrocious to just forget (downright abusive), and I still have friends who bring you up, making it hard to just shut you out. Plus you regularly make threats, so I feel like I have to keep an eye out once in awhile. So I'm left at an impasse. An angry impasse.