User Tag List

Page 213 of 711 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 7107

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    631 sp
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I'm sorry. Here comes the disappointment.
    Your warning is quite late. *is even more disappointed*

I hate whiny people, myself included. It seems as though every negative emotion I feel ends up ultimately pointing back at myself, and every positive emotion is just a falsehood.

9w1 sp/sx

So because I'm from Sweden, you automatically believe into the false accusation that I'm a big-breasted, tall, blonde, tan, amazon goddess with the sex drive of a rabbit? Really?! What the hell are they teaching you over there?!
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

She's a Cylon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    She's a Cylon!!!
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Insert witty line here... Array Ponyboy's Avatar

I don't care if you need to lie to feel good about yourself or to convince others(or yourself) that you are something you're not, that's none of my business and I don't intend to make it my business. But if you continue to lie about me then I will quite publicly let everyone know exactly what the truth is. So what I would recommend is that if you absolutely need to talk about me then tell the truth. Otherwise, do not talk about me at all. That is all. Thanks.
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

I came after work only to discover our building is currently in the midst of a power outage. As I walk through the narrow entry way of my apartment, a burst of hot air awaits on the other side to greet me with winds hotter than the devil's vagina. Also, my desktop is off, I'm forced to use my laptop that I hardly ever use or charge, which only sees usage when I want to read reddit articles while I have to poop. Long story short, I have 25 minutes of battery left before my last line of social interaction is completely cut off.

Please, someone, anyone who happens to read this, send aid in the form of a functional power outlet and chocolate teddy grahams.

I want to throttle whoever designed the browsing history system I use. 1 week =/= 1 day!
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar

You're an absolute disappointment to work with in a leadership position of a college club. You dickhole. You are a co-EDITOR, yet all you've been inclined to do is say no to every piece of literature to cross your path, apart from your own angsty, middle-school-grade poetry. You complain if a short story is longer than a page, and you complain that it's not a short story if it is longer then 3 pages- despite our 3,500 word limit. You absolutely refuse to EDIT anything, so I've needed to ask for two weeks of outside help from my close friends, who aren't even in our damn club nor college. This is infuriating, but I'm glad they did it instead of you.
    I asked you to write a 3-5 sentence Member Bio about yourself for the back of the magazine. I brought it up for three months, and I pushed it more and more as the general submission deadline approached. You couldn't just take the damn stick up your ass from where it's been nestled, sharpen it into a pencil point, and write something in a hot second while you were doing nothing else but complaining in meetings. You also failed to send it to me yesterday, after I told you "I need it by Saturday morning." I was even being nice enough to extend that into today. You god damn douchenozzle.
    I hope my advisor doesn't notice it and prompt you to send one. I hope that you don't go behind my shit and try to talk to her about it, because you undeniably don't deserve a member bio in the magazine for your shit contribution of a bad poem that HAS to go in due to our member clause, and brings down the quality of the magazine itself.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you and suuuuuuck my dick, bitch.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Sometimes I really fucking hate him.

Junior Member Array

I get frustrated with people who give you funny looks or question you like you are mentally restarted when you use "big words".

In example: I was at church youth group when a ping pong ball came out of no where straight at my face. I flailed my arms and said "I'm not good with projectiles in the face!!"
    The person who sent the ping pong ball knitted their brow in confusion and said, "'Projectile'? Are you speaking French?!"

Keep in mind this young lady must be either 12 or nearly 13. (But I think she should know the word 'projectile'...)

But then she gives me looks when I readily say "television" in conversation.
    Another time she inquired after the word "applicable" which I can understand from a 12 to 13 year old... her answer ticked me off.
    "Oh. That's a big word. I don't do big words."

Now, asking questions is brilliant. I love asking questions.
    When you reject learning, or a branch of knowledge, I loose all respect for you.