User Tag List

Page 212 of 729 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Oh, it's aready been taken care of. Thanks and kudos to the mods for the quick work!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I would have done that. But the spammer had already been banned when I discovered the post.
    click on the little white box at the top corner the post; go down to the bottom right corner of the page for the drop-down list and select delete. It only does a soft delete though. So, it will say " deleted by ____ because__reason___".
    I got hit too.

Edit: n.m :<

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Damn, yes. Does anybody know how to get that sh*t erased from you visitor's wall?
    I was able to do a mass-delete on all of his outgoing Visitor messages. Should have fixed it for everyone.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

OMG, woman, MY WORKLOAD IS FINE!!!! Plus, it's none of your beeswax-- let ME worry about myself and you worry about yourself.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I cant stand clean freaks freaking out on me. Who is to say that your organized/clean way is the right way.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

I turn on the TV and what do I see? Yet again a story about the homo who jumped off the Washington Bridge in 2010; they want to send his roommate to prison for 10 years. They want to waste tax dollars and put a prankster in jail with murderers, pedophiles and crack heads?! With these same cretins getting less, serving less and even getting off with no time served!?

“'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    ESFJ

If i'd of known beforehand i'd have to wait until 16th November 2012 to watch Part 2, i wouldn't of watched Part 1 tonight.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Nothing like a winter day without heating or warm water to remind you how we take civilization for granted *sigh*
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Nothing like a winter day without heating or warm water to remind you how we take civilization for granted *sigh*
    My entire apartment block had a power blackout a couple of weeks ago that lasted almost an hour. The world was suddenly on hold. Fortunately, I had candles.

figsfiggyfigs

I'm sorry. Here comes the disappointment.