Thread: The Rant Thread

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Can't believe how many idiotic drivers there are... ones that don't even use a directional, cut you off, or change lanes without even knowing you are there. It's getting worse as the years progress.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

The phones. They never stop ringing. They...NEVER...stop!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:curls up in fetal position and sucks thumb:
    An introvert workin' in a call center....What the hell was I thinkin!?

"People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

So. Tell me if I'm just allowing my irrational, so-angry-I-resemble-a-psychotic-nut-ball side to take over or if feeling the need to tear someone a new asshole is justified.

Fucking an ex. Needless to say, not a very good idea. Moving on -- Thursday he wanted me to take control. Well what the hell does that even MEAN? I need instructions here, he should know I have no idea what I'm doing without directions. Bahhh. Well, I made a right fool of myself. Has yet to talk to me (yes, I know only three days -- but when going from everyday talking....)

Tonight I'm working out in MY gym on MY side of town and he is there with his friend. I get on the treadmill no where near him. He walks by, gives me this look like I'm the creep and then ten minutes later gets on THE TREAD MILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

Feet away and he blatantly ignores me.
    I move to the weights.
    He moves to the weights.
    He leave ten minutes later. I leave twenty minutes later.
    HIM AND HIS FRIEND ARE STANDING OUT BY THEIR CARS NEXT TO MINE, LOOK AT ME, GET IN THEIR CAR AND DRIVE AWAY.

*explodes* What the hell was the point of any of that?! Would it have been so hard to say hello or I dunno, freaking wave?!?

/rantfin

ReflecTcelfeR

I apologize for this next word as I think I'm enlarging it and bolding it red.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate being this way, why don't I have the balls to just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Girl problems.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I apologize for this next word as I think I'm enlarging it and bolding it red.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate being this way, why don't I have the balls to just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Girl problems.

Whatever it is, do it.

You will feel so much better after you do and even if you are rejected or something equally horrible, then at least you know.
    Like ripping off a bandaid.

ReflecTcelfeR

Yes, I will.

It really sucks when people take their anger out on you.....GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

//phoenix_400/nerd_rage/start.bat

FUCK IT!!! THAT'S IT!!!!

:Marches down to evil laboratory:

I'm buildin' a Tron machine. That way when people on the other end of the line piss me off, a glowin' neon frisbee is gonna come flyin' outta their computer screen and clock 'em right in the fuckin' forehead.

Let me go offline, stay the hell outta my way, and let me finish my damn job instead of tossin' me on to something else half-way through!

:steam:......

//phoenix_400/nerd_rage/stop.bat

"People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    So. Tell me if I'm just allowing my irrational, so-angry-I-resemble-a-psychotic-nut-ball side to take over or if feeling the need to tear someone a new asshole is justified.

Fucking an ex. Needless to say, not a very good idea. Moving on -- Thursday he wanted me to take control. Well what the hell does that even MEAN? I need instructions here, he should know I have no idea what I'm doing without directions. Bahhh. Well, I made a right fool of myself. Has yet to talk to me (yes, I know only three days -- but when going from everyday talking....)

Tonight I'm working out in MY gym on MY side of town and he is there with his friend. I get on the treadmill no where near him. He walks by, gives me this look like I'm the creep and then ten minutes later gets on THE TREAD MILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

Feet away and he blatantly ignores me.
    I move to the weights.
    He moves to the weights.
    He leave ten minutes later. I leave twenty minutes later.
    HIM AND HIS FRIEND ARE STANDING OUT BY THEIR CARS NEXT TO MINE, LOOK AT ME, GET IN THEIR CAR AND DRIVE AWAY.

*explodes* What the hell was the point of any of that?! Would it have been so hard to say hello or I dunno, freaking wave?!?

/rantfin
    does this guy really deserve your attention?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    does this guy really deserve your attention?
    Not at all.