User Tag List

Page 207 of 728 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

If this frigging ad they make you watch twice in a row every few minutes on the Colbert Report website with twice the volume of the show and an absolutely annoying music comes up one more time there will be blood - my eardrums are close to bursting and this is damn invasive and unnecessarily aggressive attention seeking!!!!!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Some mistypings are so obvious they stick out like a sore thumb and poke you in the eye. Outch!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Here are the first two bits of an e-mail I got at work, followed by some other statements:

TRAVEL REMINDER: All employees should be using government-furnished vehicles for local travel. If there is no choice but to drive to your destination, you must get preapproval from the [division office]. You can send your request to [designated employee], and she will forward it for approval.

[The division] has very limited travel funds in this fiscal year and cannot fund local travel at this time.
    So if you want to drive yourself, you need to get preapproval; but there's no reason to get preapproval because we're not reimbursing you, so why do we even need to get preapproval?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Some mistypings are so obvious they stick out like a sore thumb and poke you in the eye. Outch!
    Oh, ain't that the truth!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Whose brilliant idea was it to put in Barney the Dinosaur as a question in my test about prosocial media in my media & society test?!

I hate barney! He's a pedo! He preys on little kids and is secretly pedobear's prehistoric cousin.

I died a little when I saw his picture in my test.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm not sure how much time I've wasted just because people just can't say "I don't know" instead of giving me a wrong answer.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I really don't mind being the crazy cat woman, someone has to feed the kitties, even the huge fat one. My cat leaves me gifts and they are so cute and tiny even though they are dead. What does piss me off though is when he (or possibly another cat) leaves a mouse by the back door and it has no head but gooey stuff is hanging out of where the head should be.

Seriously i have to put it in the bin *retches* Bad kitty.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Dear Americans,

thank you so much for making me pay money simply for applying for (and receiving) the permission to ENTER A PLANE OR SHIP WITH AN AMERICAN DESTINATION. No, not for a visa, not for entering the country as a tourist, just for that - an ESTA number, a permission to board a plane heading for Philadelphia. I will spend 2-3 hours waiting in the airport's transit area (international zone) and never truely set food on American soil.

I am flying to Mexico and only changing planes in your country. Nothing more. And yet you ask me to pay you money for doing that.

So, please, use those 14 Dollars wisely. Spend it on schools and hospitals and don't waste it all on drugs and booze.

Yours,
    the transit herring
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Hate

Dear Americans,

thank you so much for making me pay money simply for applying for (and receiving) the permission to ENTER A PLANE OR SHIP WITH AN AMERICAN DESTINATION. No, not for a visa, not for entering the country as a tourist, just for that - an ESTA number, a permission to board a plane heading for Philadelphia. I will spend 2-3 hours waiting in the airport's transit area (international zone) and never truely set food on American soil.

I am flying to Mexico and only changing planes in your country. Nothing more. And yet you ask me to pay you money for doing that.

So, please, use those 14 Dollars wisely. Spend it on schools and hospitals and don't waste it all on drugs and booze.

Yours,
    the transit herring

Ginkgo

At first, figuring out you were crazy bothered me. Now, it just means I'm closer to sanity.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear Americans,

Yours,
    the transit herring
    It wasn't us, it was our government!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/