User Tag List

Page 206 of 728 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    The smiley dialog has gotten grumpy?
    Riiiight.

Norton makes it all happen in slo mo.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Fuck you anti tobacco lobbyist and people fuck you. I swear i will kill whoever was part of gettinv rid of zmoking sections in airports. Thsy were outta the way. We botn no its not about health bbut rafher control. Control this ass wipe. Im on my god damn pnons sorry for the fucking typos
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

US Airways allows you to check a first piece of baggage of up to 23kg for free on transatlantic flights. That is normal on transatlantic flights and it is also what I researched on their website. Admitted, I won't need it because I'm only staying for a week, but who knows what I'll bring back home?!

Now, for some f*ing reason the company that just send me my travel documents put "free baggage: 00 kg" on my ticket.

So I had to call them, wait about 7 minutes while the clueless call center employee asked around for me only to find out that, of course, I had 23 kg of free baggage - it was just "something funny in our computer system" that made it come out as zero.

Now to the really important stuff: Shall I use my duty free 1 liter of imported spirits on Tequila or on Mezcal?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Oh my god if you're going to play noisy video games in someone's bedroom at the crack of dawn USE SOME FUCKING HEADPHONES.
    Likes ~ReggieRebel~ liked this post

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

http://news.yahoo.com/family-kicked-...235706662.html

Yeah, I think it's goofy the family thought they could get away with three seats -- two adults and a 3-year-old, each holding a baby on their laps -- but then again, the airline web site was confusing on the matter, the airline let them through all the way to being seated on the plane and ready for takeoff, and the airline then eventually refused any workarounds (such as another adult who volunteered to hold one of the infants, and a first-class passenger offering to purchase one of the empty seats for them to use).

I think my adverse reaction to US Airways is that I just flew them a month ago, and they suck -- the flights are overbooked, the seats cramped, and they nickel-and-dimed the passengers for every additional bit of money they could get. You had to even pay for blankets and/or pillows, those weren't even free, and we also had no free movies for cross-country flights.

I'm only half-sarcastic when I say I wouldn't be surprised if they put coin dispensers on the bathrooms and started billing people for oxygen used. I won't willingly fly that airline again.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

There are so many lonely people out there. That really sucks.

go out and keep them warm.

figsfiggyfigs

Damn it. I knew I should've taken a sleeping pill. Now it's too late and I can't sleep. Long day ahead. It's going to be so unbearable! >:E

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

What moronic web page designer puts a "clear" button FIRST, to the LEFT of the necessary "Submit" button? Idiots.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ginkgo

I shouldn't have to worry about the police bashing down my front door if I sleep in. Fuck you.