User Tag List

Page 204 of 729 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 7284

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I'm locked out of my apartment and my one roommates not gonna be home until 7 and the other isn't answering me. I'm at the library right now but idk what to do with myself for the next 7 hours.

Glycerine

10 true-false, 15 fill in the blank and 13 essays for a two hour final............. not happy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Why didn't I find out earlier that hot chocolate + candy cane is pure deliciousness? Oh, that and one of my school applications is due Jan 5th not Mar 5th. Oops, I got a lot of typing and sending to do and fast.

NPcomplete

I luuurv how she nagged me about sending her a copy of my thesis even before I wrote it. And a few weeks after receiving it, she's asking me about the system of referencing I used. You have the file fool! Just open it and you'll see.

It's even got a handy table of contents..

Edit:

I also lurrrve how we're friends only when she needs something but when I need something, she's busy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Okay, I get it. You hate FaceBook. Everybody who uses it is an idiot (which means I'm an idiot, thank you very much). Nobody's twisting your arm to have an account, so get over your technophobic self and close your FaceBook account and stop gritching already.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Why the crap do I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack? Nothing panic-worthy has happened recently. Also, why can't I manage to take my damn meds every day? I suppose that would go a long way toward solving this problem...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

So my mom asks me if I want to watch a movie now or later. I say "in a little bit", and she gets mad and says we'll have to watch it tomorrow then. So why did she ask in the first place? This is so frustrating, my parents get upset like this whenever I don't want to watch something with them immediately, even when they give me a choice. So I'm supposed to sacrifice my needs/wants for theirs every time? If I say "yes", I'll get frustrated because they're controlling my time like they always do, and if I say "no", I'll get frustrated because of their reaction. There's no way to win.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

ARGH! I just wrote a long-winded response to a post, and because I had the tab up too damn long, I lost the info I had written down. And I forgot to copy the text too. Just wasted nearly 30 minutes!

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I just thought of something I hate. I hate it when people don't ever come off their pulpit. Come on, just sit down and chill out for a bit.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

What the hell is FB's problem? Having issues accessing my account.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche