User Tag List

Page 199 of 729 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by aletis View Post
    stop using me as a vent bag. i'm not your pet, i'm not ur flava of the month gurl. just go die alone and miserable.

doorslammed. u haz been.

now, excuse me, i have a date tomorrow.
    *pet* nice kitty purrrr
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

completely offtopic image. my mood is also completely offtopic with this thread too

Glycerine

Let's hope that the tragedy has ended for awhile.......

If tragedy strikes where I don't want it to, the truth comes out.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Pet peeve: people who don't ever shut up about how stressed they are by all the work they have to do and the extracurriculars they take part in, and/or how little sleep they've been getting because of those activities.

A recent interchange with one of those people:

Him: I've had 2 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours.
    Me: That sucks. Why?
    Him: All this work for my international affairs club, plus six classes and another club. So much workkkk.
    Me: Why are you signed up for all those classes?? Most people who take the language that we're taking only have to take four.
    Him: Because I wanted to.
    Me: ... okay. What about extracurriculars? Could you quit any of them?
    Him: I'm not the sort of person who quits things.
    Me: Okay then, I guess you're stuck!
    /conversation

Since then (and before then, too), he has not ever shut up about how tired he is. He falls asleep in class all the time. Constantly bitching and moaning. And no one engages him because it annoys everyone so much.

And what I have wanted to say to him (and what I want to say to anyone else who talks that way to me -- you'd be surprised how many of those people exist in my social circle) is: Do NOT bitch to me about things that are YOUR DOING. You had it coming. You didn't need to do all that work. But you did, so you have to either find a way to get out of some of the work, or suffer the consequences. You have no sympathy from me. So would you please just STFU and keep your self-imposed issues to yourself.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

All this work is killing me.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I can't believe rudeness of people. Was grocery shopping today and a woman had her shopping cart in one of the aisles while she was over near one of the shelves. I was pushing my cart in the same aisle right next to her shopping cart. Then a man carrying a basket just goes and shoves the shopping cart over with his body and the basket, not even caring to ask the woman "excuse me, may you please move the shopping cart." No, he just pushes it over without a care or consideration to the other person. Seriously... WTF? HOW RUDE! YOU DON'T DO THAT TO PEOPLE! HAVE SOME MANNERS! BE A TRUE GENTLEMAN!

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Riva

The Wire is one of my favourite TV shows.
    Mother Fuckers is a word they often used in it.
    Every time they use it (especially when Barksdale did) I choked laughing.
    I believe it is due to me (like msot others) wanting to use profanity but prevent themselves from doing so due to the fear of being judged and could not but laugh when someone else expressed their anger so boldly.

So here goes -

I hate all of you stupid mother fuckers!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

MBTI
    IsFJ

I overslept. AGAIN.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Biggest pet peeve! Going to complain about conniving women and their stupid tactics. If a guy of their interest gives you attention, these women try to befriend you or attack you for no reason at all. The befrienders then try to imitate the component(s) that the guy expressed interest in. It happens all the fucking time. Ladies, get a life or better yet, develop your own personality!

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My boss is a sad little control freak who has to show her power by being unpredictable and keeping people off balance. Acting sweet sometimes, then going off at you for no reason at all. Fortunately it's not just with me...she's like that with everyone and everyone is getting to the point where they seriously despise her. Forget about liking her, no one even respects her.

I'm editing an anthology and get reminded on a regular basis by her that "THIS IS MY BOOK. MY BOOK. I MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS. I WANT YOU TO GET THIS MESSAGE." WTF? I never said I was trying to take control of the content of the book. I have never done anything remotely in that direction. It's just that you're so damn insecure that if I even say "this is a list of the pieces that J and I think would be good to use, simply for your reference" it's like I'm trying to take total artistic control of the whole stupid project. And "THIS IS MY BOOK"...? What are you, three years old? What a sad, pathetic little woman.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING