Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why do you follow me around?

And you must understand that saying I would rather not date a certain type isn't the same thing as "slandering" either.

I really, really don't like INFP men romantically generally, and YOU are a prime example of why. This is absurd.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why do you follow me around?

And you must understand that saying I would rather not date a certain type isn't the same thing as "slandering" either.

I really, really don't like INFP men romantically generally, and YOU are a prime example of why. This is absurd.
    Don't flatter yourself. I don't follow you around. I wish I could avoid your posts, but they're smeared all over this forum like feces.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's called the ignore feature. Use it. I know I'll be using mine in the future since you seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I'm still not sure why my not dating of INFPs has alarmed you to such a degree.

But frankly this kind of behavior reminds me of yet another INFP male who has followed me around this forum and trolled me until we BOTH got a temp ban.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

I don't have a servant. I NEED A SERVANT.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Epiphany

It's called the ignore feature. Use it. I know I'll be using mine in the future since you seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I'm still not sure why my not dating of INFPs has alarmed you to such a degree.

But frankly this kind of behavior reminds me of yet another INFP male who has followed me around this forum and trolled me until we BOTH got a temp ban.
    Okay genius! Let me break this down for you.

It's not the fact that you don't want to date INFPs. It's that you constantly repeat this and then attribute some blanket statment to all of them, usually including an incorrect usage of the term "passive-agressive."

Not only do you frequently complain about male INFPs, but you often make violent remarks, such as:

The number of INFP males who make me want to slam their faces in the wall simply by posting is completely off the charts.

If someone else made this comment about a particular race, religion, or gender (specifically women) then you would throw a fit about it.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

But it's TRUE. WTF. IT IS MY EXPERIENCE. THERE ARE AN ALARMING NUMBER OF INFP MALES WHO EITHER ACT LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW (which I put under the heading of "whiny" because I didn't insult you personally, but you're making this as though it's some crusade for you as a person) ...or else....they are passive-aggressive. Yes, passive-aggressive. They are. They are.

I could actually make a list right now, but I'm not going to, because my point wasn't to incite any PERSONAL malice. I even added that I like some INFP males as platonic friends.

I always make hyperbolic violent remarks. I'm always saying "I'll cut you" or something along those lines, which is hilarious since I never use violence IRL unless it's absolutely necessary for self-defense. It has nothing to do with INFPs, per se.

Anyway, you certainly aren't winning any points for your team, ironically. LOL.

People on here all the time say they wouldn't date a certain type. I don't harass people for saying they wouldn't date SFPs or ENFPs or whatever. EVAR.

Dating preferences is different than saying all Mexican people are doo-doo heads or women belong in the kitchen.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Reverse Midas touch today.

*crawls under rock*

Epiphany

I found out today that my dog is dying from an enlarged heart. He has too much love for the world to sustain him.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I found out today that my dog is dying from an enlarged heart. He has too much love for the world to sustain him.
    How cute & sad.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    How cute & sad.
    Sad, indeed. He's been around for 10 happy years, but now it's time to go.