User Tag List

Page 182 of 729 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

And I knew you were a closet Twilight fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    And I knew you were a closet Twilight fan.
    Back in my day, vampires sucked blood. Not cock.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Vampires suck ass.
    End of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have Tuesday afternoon drop-in advising hours this semester. This is the absolute WORST shift, because a) there is no drop-in advising on Tuesday mornings and b) For drop-in, I can have up to 12 students, or possibly even more (scheduled advising is 6 students per shift).

11:38 my first drop-in arrives; drop-in advising starts at noon.

I knew this was going to suck.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I'm sitting on my bed minding my own business and a freaking spider comes out of goddamn nowhere to ATTACK ME!!!

I beat it to death with a lotion bottle.

I move out here thinking that I finally won't have to deal with insects anymore. Well unfortunately, I was right...
    I'd rather deal with the flying cockroaches than this.

Now I'm going to be afraid of going to sleep in my own bed...great! Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?!!!?

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Fuck You, You Stupid CUNT.
    Seriously.. you're having a hissyfit toward my brother because you had to take some time out of your day to actually be a Mother to your son and get him registered for school? Are you fucking retarded? My brother did as much as he possible could to get the kid registered, and you couldn't even fill out a fucking paper and go to a fucking building at some point before the day AFTER school already started? You fucking insolent twatbag. Your uterus should be forcibly ripped out with a grappling hook, and I'd personally sew up your gaping vagina hole, you festering pussbucket.
    You popped a squat and queefed out that sucker, maybe- just fucking maybe- you should actually tend to your kid more than once every few weeks. He's not a play thing. He's not a chore. He's your son, your spawn, the creature that spurned forth from your loins and that YOU have a direct effect on. You stupid, selfish cow. Do you understand nothing of life? Of humans? Of the basics of psychology and upbringing?

How dare you not even tell my brother that it was his son's first day of school until 6pm tonight. How fucking dare you be that inconsiderate as a parent, and just as another human being. You don't deserve to have a kid. You barely even deserve to exist is you're that much of a rotting sack of shit.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I gave a photographer comp tickets to the Fest and included my performing group's schedule with the tickets. You'd think he'd at least take a few pics of us, but nope. Instead, on Facebook I see 55 photos of the same belly dancer.

My blog:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Aquarelle. That's so despicable, I have to see it with my own eyes . I have always wondered how many photograpers are really just voyeurs (pervs).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Aquarelle. That's so despicable, I have to see it with my own eyes . I have always wondered how many photograpers are really just voyeurs (pervs).
    Granted, I didn't specifically trade him the tickets for taking some pics of us, but really, you'd think it'd be a courtesy, right?

As for the voyeurs, I definitely think more than one! There's another photographer I know who goes out there and every weekend takes pictures mainly of the belly dancers. I mean... are bare bellies really that exciting?

My blog:

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

It fucking PISSES ME OFF that laundromats close SO FUCKING EARLY. I left work fucking EARLY to get to the laundromat in time, but because of traffic, only got to the laundromat with a half hr to spare, meaning I can only do the wash because it closes at 10pm.

WTF. Does this godfuckingdamn laundromat cater only to bored housewives? WTF, why aren't places like laundromats, banks, etc open while people aren't busy WORKING? What cuntborn person spends their weekday on 2pm doing LAUNDRY. Must we take sick days just to wash our panties? Really?

Am I really going to have to smell like a hobo just because I'm not actually one?

GREAT. Now I'll have to cart a shitload of soggy socks home and let them rot and mildew.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THE ECONOMY IS FUCKED UP. Someone please enlighten as to why this hasn't this been severely investigated? Obama, Bernanke, help!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN: