Socionics
    INTp

I`m sick of hearing these voices.

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Do not tell me about your ex girlfriends and how they broke your heart and you don't think you'll have another relationship. Do not stare at me appreciatively as I walk toward you and then tell me I should walk into the pool wearing my (rather flattering) black maxi dress. Do not jokingly offer to pinch my bottom. Do not tell me about your sexploits when you were a younger man staying under a bridge in Florence with at least two other people in a sleeping bag. Do not squeeze my hip under the guise of commenting on how thin I am. Do not take a hundred pictures of me with your camera. Do not take a picture of me with my camera and then tell me that I look like a princess in it and I have to send you a copy. Do not tell me how old you are and that I'm a child. Do not tell me that I remind you of a martini because I'm so cool. Do not tell me that there is almost no one else you can talk to about meaningful things. Do not tell me that I'm the reason you're still in this city. Do not tell me that I'm one of the only people who's stood by you, and then go off to hang out with the idiots you're always slagging off.

Particularly - DO NOT DO THIS and then later claim that you only ever saw me as a friend and thought I was absolutely fine with that. DO NOT flirt with me and make suggestive talk and then think that it's ok to turn around and date someone else (who was probably picked out for you by your mom and who is pretty much the same age as me, which officially makes you a dirty old man given your constant insecure harping on your age) and assume that I'll move smoothly over into the "pretty much like another guy friend" category. DO NOT tell me that you'd been seeing another girl long-distance at the very time when you were acting very close with me, wanting to hang out with me one-on-one, texting me before or after every trip you go on, etc. DO NOT tell me how "high maintenance" and "not all there", etc, your exes were, contrast that with how easygoing I am, and then start dating a girl who within two weeks you're describing as "super-jealous". DO NOT assume that because I'm "laid back" and "refreshing", that it means I have no feelings.

Do not do any of this if you are not actually genuinely interested in me, or if you don't have the balls to pursue me.

If you are interested in me, flirt with me for a short time and then be a man and ask me out. If you are not interested in me or you're too insecure to want to be in a relationship, treat me like a sister, and/or come right out and tell me you only see me as a friend.

(If my brother acted like these guys did with me, I would call the police = not treating me like I'm your sister or just a friend.)
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^Do not expect Mr Unreal Man to read this. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    ^Do not expect Mr Unreal Man to read this. :P
    Hahaha...I'd be in trouble if he (they) did. It's just relieving to my feelings. Besides, I'd like to think that on some level they know all this. I can dream.

Actually, I'm considering sending an email to one of them with more or less the above. It would probably cause trouble though.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Hahaha...I'd be in trouble if he (they) did. It's just relieving to my feelings. Besides, I'd like to think that on some level they know all this. I can dream.

Actually, I'm considering sending an email to one of them with more or less the above. It would probably cause trouble though.
    Why? Is he your boss?
    If not, I think it sounds like a splendid idea. If so, an even better one.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Why? Is he your boss?
    If not, I think it sounds like a splendid idea. If so, an even better one.

Nooo, not my boss. I could have had a sexual harassment case if so. More like emotional trouble. I have this weird feeling that the jealous girlfriend is keeping a pretty tight grip on him, and although part of me thinks it would be very amusing, I'm not sure I want to potentially cause trouble in the relationship. I don't know any details about the jealousy etc, but a few days ago my friend who is staying with me, who also knows this guy a bit, texted him just to see if he had any accommodation leads in this city (he's a landlord, and he's usually pretty helpful with that stuff.) She texted him twice and he hasn't answered (which is very unlike him, because he's genuinely pretty helpful and conscientious) - but she got a mystery phone call from his number at quarter to midnight, and though she could hear voices in the background, there was no answer. Total paranoid speculation, but we thought she might be checking his phone and then deleted the message or something. It would have been less strange (though out of character) if we hadn't heard from him at all.

Also, the guy has a really bad temper. If I email him and tell him he's an ass, he might say something really hurtful and damage my feelings more. I'm not sure the outcome would be good.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post

Nooo, not my boss. I could have had a sexual harassment case if so. More like emotional trouble. I have this weird feeling that the jealous girlfriend is keeping a pretty tight grip on him, and although part of me thinks it would be very amusing, I'm not sure I want to potentially cause trouble in the relationship. I don't know any details about the jealousy etc, but a few days ago my friend who is staying with me, who also knows this guy a bit, texted him just to see if he had any accommodation leads in this city (he's a landlord, and he's usually pretty helpful with that stuff.) She texted him twice and he hasn't answered (which is very unlike him, because he's genuinely pretty helpful and conscientious) - but she got a mystery phone call from his number at quarter to midnight, and though she could hear voices in the background, there was no answer. Total paranoid speculation, but we thought she might be checking his phone and then deleted the message or something.

Also, the guy has a really bad temper. If I email him and tell him he's an ass, he might say something really hurtful and damage my feelings more. I'm not sure the outcome would be good.
    He sounds like a prince.

I will never understand NFs. I'd have all kinds of fun with this situation.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    I`m sick of hearing these voices.
    Are you using a non American English computer?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Are you using a non American English computer?
    You should really get some sleep.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

He sounds like a prince.

I will never understand NFs. I'd have all kinds of fun with this situation.
    Oh, I know what you mean. I would love to do that too, except that I'm rather protective of my (already somewhat damaged) feelings. I'd probably be happy if I could just get confirmation that he was miserable. Last I heard through another mutual friend a few months ago, it kind of sounded like he was!

At least my friend and I have been amusing ourselves with speculation and evil comments about him. I needed an ESFP around to get me laughing about this stuff. He's Pakistani-Italian but grew up here in England, so he's kind of a wannabe Italian (dating an Italian now, lives next door to his Italian mom) and doesn't like his Pakistani background, though his name is about as Pakistani as they get. She wanted to send him another message calling him a Paki bastard. She's French, and the first time she met him apparently she said "oh, so you're a Paki!", possibly due to language differences not realising (so she says) that it's a major racist slur. (she does speak excellent English though.) I wish I'd seen his face. Although I know how racist the expression is, every time the words "Paki bastard" go through my mind I'm laughing my head off.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING