Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    So I saw a few eps of the Tudors on tv, thought it was awesome, went out and bought the first two seasons - only to find they were crap. Sold them. And now they're playing awesome episodes again.

Apparently all the good stuff happens in season 3! fml.
    +1, Dexter and True Blood are both better than the Tudors, IMHO.

Henry is a spoiled brat little shit of a King. Haa!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

One of these days, I'm gonna win the lottery. I'm going to use that money to go around the country and replace every single GTD5 switch in existence with a DMS100. Then once I've spent all my easy won money on that project, I'll go back to work, far less stressed and actually able to read and understand WTF I'm tryin' to program.

CNTRL + B-low it out your ass, GTD5!!! :steam:
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Mr. ESFP music teacher boyfriend is sitting next to me making me watch a PBS special on this toolbag violinist David Garrett. I'm f***ing dying. All the BF is doing is making fun of this guy himself and it's pretty awesome, but it's also f***ing excruciating.

This Garrett fella just plays violin accompaniment with standard rock band musicians mixed with orchestral musicians, all pop songs that make bland people whizz themselves and get weepy. He looks like a cross between David Beckham and f***ing Fabio, and I think his fan base is primarily composed of all the fifty-five year old women who used to scream like teenagers at Clay Aiken concerts before they got tired of him (Methinks I smell some Josh Groban love among this crowd too).

Oh god, the horror. This guy is a violin WHORE!!

*eats own face*
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Glycerine

I probably need to remove myself from all things MBTI pretty soon because I am really beginning to take all the horrid stereotypes way too personally for my own mental health. I want to get into pointless arguments that have no bearing in the real world.
    Also, summer school needs to end....

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    This.
    This.
    Just kidding!
    That is all.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

What the crap is the point of Post-It notes if they DON'T STICK??
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Nothin' like gettin' woken up an hour after you've gone to bed to a phone call from your neighbors screamin' their heads off. Then spendin' a couple of hours on a work night when you should be sleepin', offering sanctuary, tryin' to calm down two freaked out women, distracting their kids by lettin' 'em play with the dog, and guardin' the fort all at one time. And all because some road-rage a-hole decided he wanted to follow 'em home after they cut him off in traffic.

Seriously, what kind of jerk terrifies women and children over something stupid like that. Natalie and I shoulda cut loose on the sorry SOB the 2nd time he came circlin' through the neighborhood.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I've started to refer to my step-mother of ten years as a pathetic step-bitch. I no longer call her by name and stare her down as I tower over when I do speak to her. Why do people act SURPRISED when you treat them how they deserve when they are continually rude to you? Why do people just expect you to sit there and take their nagging (going on ten years, step bitch, I think I can remember to clean the lint trap thankyouverygoddamnmuch). Gah! Happy blended families are such a fucking myth.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I have to return to work tomorrow ..

I cancelled my leave for tomorrow as i found out the company was going to have a picnic at a park nearby and we were going to play rounders (bring it on, haven't played since primary school)

Just turned on my work phone for the alarm for the morning .. Text from team leader .. Picnic is cancelled so no rounders.

Good news .. Get out at 2.30pm and us gals are going to play some pool/snooker.

Technically i haven't seen the text until i turn my phone on tomorrow so am going into work casually clothed .. Opppssss.

I need to make this more angry .. Wait .. Rarrrrrrrr .. No, can't do it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

Doing something extremely difficult emotionally, tomorrow.

All of my friends are busy and my family will be in the air as they fly home.

I don't normally need people to be around (even if it's just online), but everyone is leaving conversation quite quickly and... no one's around.

It feels... bad.

I know I'll be all right. It just burns a little bit, when perhaps it shouldn't.

A bit scared, impatient, resigned.

Blank. Feels weird.

I think my brain is numbing itself in preparation.