Page 178 of 728 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Since most urban streets and many highways have street lights, anyone can see cars without headlights.

Anyways, I'm not going to continue arguing with you. We both know you failed to properly communicate with other drivers and experienced repercussions. While everyone has the right to complain about anything, much like what you experienced with not using your hazards and driving 25 miles below the speed limit, you're going to experience consequences of people calling you out on your behaviour.
    I don't know where you're from, maybe it's a big city where street lights, type-A personalities and bullyish behavior are more common than around here.
    Next time I'll stomp on my brakes and let them hit me. Consequences of people calling you on on your behavior and all that. I mean, you do realize that traffic laws also state that you should keep a good distance between you and the driver in front of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I would have gone around you without even taking my foot off the gas. Nothing slows down a Jaguar.
    Cheers, Mae.

Or a mustang, except for a fuel injector problem, seemingly.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    Next time I'll stomp on my brakes
    I like you already, Mae. That teaches people a lesson.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Mom,
    I just want to enjoy riding out the hurricane and drinking my sangria. I don't care if there's flooding, because we live in a two-story house on a hill. I don't mind a power-out, because I believe in wonderful things like laptops with downloaded movies, and sleep.. maybe even a book. Sure, I'll be a little miffed if a tree falls on the house, but whatever.
    You care so much about watching the news to such a retarded degree, but you've still neglected the fact that they haven't declared a mandatory evac in my area and that we are advised to not be out on the roads now. You also can't accept that other people are adults and can make their own decisions.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Mom,
    I just want to enjoy riding out the hurricane and drinking my sangria. I don't care if there's flooding, because we live in a two-story house on a hill. I don't mind a power-out, because I believe in wonderful things like laptops with downloaded movies, and sleep.. maybe even a book. Sure, I'll be a little miffed if a tree falls on the house, but whatever.
    You care so much about watching the news to such a retarded degree, but you've still neglected the fact that they haven't declared a mandatory evac in my area and that we are advised to not be out on the roads now. You also can't accept that other people are adults and can make their own decisions.
    I've always wanted to be in a hurricane.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wish I could either unplug my brain, or install some type of outlet switch to turn it off at my leisure. That way, I could actually attempt to fall asleep without my brain wandering in 50 different directions. Sleeping, for me, is less of a consensual act and more of just some type of organized passing out, preferably on something soft.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I hate that I can't function on 4 hours sleep. I NEED 7-8, and it pisses me off. My biological parents are both the same way.

FUCK YOU BOTH AND YOUR FILTHY GENES THAT REQUIRE ME TO NEED WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING SLEEP.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Seriously, people. STFU!! I don't want to listen to your conversation all day. (Extroverts!! )
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I wish I could either unplug my brain, or install some type of outlet switch to turn it off at my leisure. That way, I could actually attempt to fall asleep without my brain wandering in 50 different directions. Sleeping, for me, is less of a consensual act and more of just some type of organized passing out, preferably on something soft.
    Someone teach me how to fall asleep like a normal person(i.e. more than sporadic 2 to 3 hour interval naps). I put my head on the pillow, close my eyes, yet nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I hate that I can't function on 4 hours sleep. I NEED 7-8, and it pisses me off. My biological parents are both the same way.
    Hm, interesting. I don't think I've slept for more than 4 hours in one sitting in the last like 8 years. Too much sleep leaves me feeling groggy and sick.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

@Stigmata : I find your new avatar too distracting. just my opinion. if you like it of course, keep it.

Also since I'm hear I might as well share this cause it's been on my mind.

Modified to sound more ranty.

I hate eating! It's such a chore. I really can only eat like two bites of something before I'm "full" and too disgusted to want anymore. I've been this way for the past two months and I've lost a lot of weight. I've gotten compliments on it. Right now I look great, definitely skinny but not too skinny and my boobs are still in tact. but I know if I keep going on like this I'll get to be too skinny and gaunt looking and eventually it could become seriously dangerous. Idk what to do. I know it seems ridiculous that a healthy person, non anorexic or anything, would have such difficulty eating but my appetite is seriously non exsistant! I wish I could just go to the hospital and have them inject all my nutrients and what not right into my bloodstream so I didn't have to deal with it. I should probably start taking vitamin tablets or something . . .that would be a good idea. But still that's only part of the problem. And I know this all seems riduclous, like I should get over it and just force myself to eat but I Really don't want to.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear Essay.

Kindly go fuck yourself.

Love,

Nijntje

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs