User Tag List

Page 170 of 728 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

ThatGirl

Enough!!!!

Good luck to you my friend.....you're on your own.

NPcomplete

What do you mean by "people like you" when you're talking to me? Seriously. Are you sooooo superior? Really? The only thing you're superior at is being a jerk. Thank goodness "people like [me]" exist. I hope you stop existing soon.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Another stranger called me anorexic today.

It wouldn't be ok for me to call YOU clinically obese, you bitch. Little do you know Oprah, I could probably devour you WHOLE.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dooood, you don't have to "sign" your posts! We can see your username. :headdesk:
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

My back hurts so much

Sincerely,
    Leger De Main
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

NPcomplete

HOW IN THE NINE HELLS CAN YOU ENJOY DRAMA SO MUCH?

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm kindve endlessly disappointed with my brother, even in difficult family times.
    Before heading up to see my Grandma the other night before she passed away, all I could think was that my brother isn't allowed to drive my car because both myself and my Dad fear he'd get into an accident (I have parkway anxiety, so yea), and that I didn't want to drive with him and fear for my life a bunch of times on the way up to see a dying relative.
    Well he drove us in his car, and I did feel like we would crash into someone about 8 times before even getting to the parkway.. which is only 5-8 minutes from my house. A number of times after that too.

On the way back, we talked about potential funeral for our Grandma and my Grandpa's death the previous week. I seethed when my brother said he considers my Dad his Dad, and went so far as to say he considered my Grandparents to be his Grandparents, yet he didn't lift a finger to attend my Grandpa's funeral. I didn't say anything. I brushed through the topic.

I just don't know how he is so oblivious to these things. He'll say things like people don't know how to drive, are dangerous drivers, and switch lanes too much for no reason, when he fits all of that criteria. He'll say that he hasn't driven drunk over the past 6 years, when I've seen him after he's driven home absolutely obliterated a good handful of times in the past three years. He'll say he considers my Dad to be his Dad, but shows him, the safety of his job, and his home the most disrespect. He'll say he considered my Grandparents to be his, but can't even give enough of a shit to go to one of their funerals for 10 minutes.
    It's just an endless cycle of him living in some fantasy world where he really thinks he's doing everything right.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I should yell or cry, let's face it, neither actually helps. So I'll just vent.

I'm on a train ride to a visit I have been looking forward to for weeks. But due to technical problems the train is standing still hee in this godforsaken village, it hasn't moved in an hour! A while ago the driver announced the train would simply return to the last previous station. But that was some 20 minutes ago and it still isn't moving!

I checked the schedule on my smartphone and right now even getting to my desired destination at midnight (instead of at 9:30) looks dubious. Maybe I have to wait for the next train in the morning. But that would not only mean buying a new ticket... I don't even have the key to my apartment anymore. So I might have to sleep on a friend's couch!!!

So, as I said:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Yeah, privatization has made service soooooo much better!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHK0nMgzJX8"]Sie kommt.[/YOUTUBE]