User Tag List

Page 162 of 729 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Do I have a sign on my forehead that says "fuck buddy wanted"? Because it doesn't seem to matter what I say to the contrary, that's all I get. GRR.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    Do I have a sign on my forehead that says "fuck buddy wanted"? Because it doesn't seem to matter what I say to the contrary, that's all I get. GRR.
    We wanted to see how long it would be until you noticed it was there, but you never did. Sorry about that.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    We wanted to see how long it would be until you noticed it was there, but you never did. Sorry about that.
    Nice looking out.

edit: I actually feel better now. Weird.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I'm hearing the N-Bomb being dropped way too much lately by frustrated whitefolk in my area.
    This bothers me.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Just read news stories about that teenager brutally killing his parents and then throwing a house party, and then the guy who stabbed his four young kids and wife before setting the house on fire, then a woman trying to sell her 3-day-old for $500, then of course there's Casey Anthony's acquittal. I mean, this stuff happens every single day. Wtf...

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Very few people piss me off like my brother does.
    My Dad got fed up a week ago, asking my bro when he gets his settlement check and telling him that he needs to gtfo.
    Less than a week later, my brother is back to taking pills and being retarded. The other night he fell asleep in a chair outside of the house for 2 hours.. came back in.. went back out.. and passed out for another 3 hours until 5am. I had friends sleeping over, both of which were very "wtf?" regarding him passing out outside. He is back to plopping his four year old kid in front of Mario Kart for 2-5 hours when he has him, and taking pills whilst he has said childspawn.
    Beyond this, he keeps fucking with the air conditioning because his bitchass is cold and can't open his window to balance it out. Mother of fucking shitchrist on a stick.
    Even further beyond this, he makes excuses when he has pills and his ex-baby-momma stops by at random. No, she isn't coming to say "Hi" to her kid. She doesn't give a legitimate fuck about that kid, and she is one of those worst mothers I have ever witnessed and may ever witness, unless I go to the depths of the ghetto.. but hell most of them would probably take more time out of their day to do what they can for their demon seeds. This skankassbitchwhore comes here to pick up or drop off pills. The most ridiculous part of this is how my brother will complain about her ill-mothering-skills at any other point, but then doesn't see it as an issue for her to be in the possession of pills that will further her inability to be a Mom beyond her already present disinclination.
    Retards. Retards that shouldn't have spawned whatsoever.
    The saddest part is that they are ruining a perfectly good kid. He used to be well-mannered. He used to be active. He used to rarely whine. He used to reject sweets and videogames. He is still a good kid, but their stupidity is going to make him one difficult little bastard in the future with a lot of complexes and a lot of rebellion bubbling under his skin. If he doesn't turn out that way, then it's a damn christmas miracle.

My brother really needs to stop living in this fantasy world of privilege and right that he just doesn't have. He needs to stop fucking with shit that isn't his in a house that isn't his home, regardless of living here again for 3 years. He needs to get it through his thick, stupid skull that he needs to get his act, and shit, together and leave the second he gets his check. It would be nice if they would actually raise their kid to not be a friggin antichrist in the future. He's just a hot mess.

Slight rant at myself: Damn you for needing to reach an absolute breaking point before throwing out a verbal tornado. More so, damn you for skipping completely over a 'discussion' period in certain scenarios. I destroy the relationships I have with people when I've kept my thoughts and feelings bubbling under the surface until they blow. They come out as severely harsh and damaging if they do end up coming out, and it is a byproduct of reading into the situation too much during quiet time, then expecting people to not be so stupid in regard to themselves and the people they directly affect. Fuck you, urge to cater to social norms and harmony. You may serve your purpose for minor situations, but you're a really big dickface for ones that are more involved and could use a bit of that blunt-force-trauma.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Boy, we'll never meet in the middle based on the simple tradition of me not being willing to when you are and you not being willing to when I am. Do you know how hard it is to get to know you? Do you know how difficult it is to let you know me?

I feel like watching your stupidity in the situation is how my INTJ describes watching ENFJs. A damn shame that the spectator wishes they could adjust, but knows there's little-to-no hope of.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    IsFJ

What.

As in, what do I need to do for you to stop mocking me? As in, what do I need to do for you - the other you - to stop patting me in the back and saying you're proud of me, only to moan that I'm a bad person who doesn't care about you afterwards, again and again? As in, what in the world compels me to keep trying to gain your respect, when it's nothing but a short-lived spark followed by a downpour of self-righteousness?

What?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I kindve want to break your fingers so you can't fuck with the thermostat anymore.