User Tag List

Page 161 of 728 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

I have dark circles under my eyes. Go away dark circles, go away.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I am sick of fake blond hair. I prefer brunettes and redheads to natural blonds to begin with, but on top of that the fakeness is just so obvious. It's more obvious with blond than others because the color is so light, and these girls don't maintain their roots, or their hair is too dark and they don't bleach it, etc, so it just looks crappy and trashy. It's also creepy when everyone has the exact same hair. They're all homogenizing around me. And for all that, you have pay the money for the product and take the time to do it.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Agreed. It really gets funny when somebody with black hair (which I happen to like a lot) tries to die it blond: the result is usually orange. You might have seen it on a few Japanese teenagers.

I remember watching a Mexican telenovela where they had a side character called Steve who was supposed to be the protagonist's gringo friend. The thing is, they used a Mexican actor who was mestizo and looked as Central American as they come, so they must have tried to bleach him, because Steve did not only speak fluent Mexican Spanish with a fake gringo accent - he had bright orange hair!!

Try to see it with humor.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Yeah.. I saw this natural blonde girl running the other day. I knew it was natural because it's a color of blonde that I never see, because even blonde women dye their hair to a very specific shade of blonde.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I am sick of fake blond hair. I prefer brunettes and redheads to natural blonds to begin with, but on top of that the fakeness is just so obvious. It's more obvious with blond than others because the color is so light, and these girls don't maintain their roots, or their hair is too dark and they don't bleach it, etc, so it just looks crappy and trashy. It's also creepy when everyone has the exact same hair. They're all homogenizing around me. And for all that, you have pay the money for the product and take the time to do it.
    Home jobs for blonde is the trashiest shit on the face of the earth. If you have dark hair and can't afford to go to the salon, you're best sticking with a shade of brown or red. Cheap blonde is the ugliest color I've ever seen on human hair.

It costs a great deal of money to go to a salon and have the stylist pick out the perfect shade for your skin tone and eye color, and dye the hair correctly so it doesn't look fake or damaged. That's why celebrities sometimes pull off fake-blonde better than the cashier at 7/11.

However, even in the case of some celebrities, I think they look better with their natural hair color. Courtney Love is actually a great example of that. I think she looked so much better with her natural dark hair and blue eyes, when she was in The People Vs. Larry Flynt.

I know this guy who has cheap fake blonde in his hair and it looks so nasty and greasy.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yeah.. I saw this natural blonde girl running the other day. I knew it was natural because it's a color of blonde that I never see, because even blonde women dye their hair to a very specific shade of blonde.
    Not only that, but even blondes tend to darken with age, unless they're very pale (usually very light skin and blue eyes when the hair stays blonde) ...I was platinum blonde when I was about three or four, my grandparents have this amazing portrait of me, I looked like the little dutch girl or something. By the time I was in elementary school my hair was brown.

But even those who stay blonde, say, up until high school may have darkening to a brownish-blonde in their twenties.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Home jobs for blonde is the trashiest shit on the face of the earth.
    I think peroxide blondes are even trashier. And I always ask myself who actually likes bottle blonde hair.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Not only that, but even blondes tend to darken with age, unless they're very pale (usually very light skin and blue eyes when the hair stays blonde) ...I was platinum blonde when I was about three or four, my grandparents have this amazing portrait of me, I looked like the little dutch girl or something. By the time I was in elementary school my hair was brown.

But even those who stay blonde, say, up until high school may have darkening to a brownish-blonde in their twenties.
    Ah, I could definitely see that. I really like this particular shade, kind of a dusky gold color.. obviously heading its way to brown. She'll probably end up dying in a couple years. Of course true to my type, I'm automatically attracted to things that are new and different.. I'm guessing a color like that doesn't give a very good contrast.. (displaying more ENFP stereotypes here)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ah, I could definitely see that. I really like this particular shade, kind of a dusky gold color.. obviously heading its way to brown. She'll probably end up dying in a couple years. Of course true to my type, I'm automatically attracted to things that are new and different.. I'm guessing a color like that doesn't give a very good contrast.. (displaying more ENFP stereotypes here)
    There are less blondes in the world now than there ever have been. Everyone is intermarrying.

I read somewhere that someday we're all going to have kind of tan-golden skin and green eyes and some shade of brownish hair eventually, ha ha. It actually sounds pretty because it makes me think of Brazilian people.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

A window to the soul

This is an awkward watercooler moment. [My hair is blonde.]