Thread: The Rant Thread

The Eighth Colour Array Octarine's Avatar
    MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

I swear I am going to k0i0l0l th0is fuck0ing k0eyboard.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

To who it may concern: If you are in a relationship with an ISTP (or similar) kind of person because you like the strong,silent and reserved type, do not get angry later because we don't share our feelings and emotions with you on a daily basis,and would rater have a nice quiet evening to relax rather than going out where there are too many people and it is too loud to hear yourself think.
    Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Quote Originally Posted by LeftKick View Post
    To who it may concern: If you are in a relationship with an ISTP (or similar) kind of person because you like the strong,silent and reserved type, do not get angry later because we don't share our feelings and emotions with you on a daily basis,and would rater have a nice quiet evening to relax rather than going out where there are too many people and it is too loud to hear yourself think.

Never fails to happen. It's like we're a cool concept, and then reality hits.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I know my parents love and care about me and it's a lot better than the alternative, but WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO HIDEOUSLY PARANOID? I certainly know where my own tendency to worry comes from. Pure heredity. Seems like these days whenever I mention I'm thinking of traveling somewhere, unless it's the safest part of the Western world, they go and look up a bunch of statistics to prove why I'm going to get mugged, raped, kidnapped and shot if I go there. Hence if I do decide to go I'll know they're worrying the entire time, that they'll think I'm not paying attention to their fears, that they'll disapprove of the whole endeavour, etc. Which stresses me out and makes me not want to go - so far any of these places have been just tossing ideas around but it is NOT like they crazy insane places that no sane human would think of setting foot in. Just places with a somewhat high crime rate, and I already live in a great big city with one of those! Even when I tell them London is a pretty dangerous place to be living already, they're still like "nooooooo....you musn't go to Mexico City." ANd I shouldn't even care because you know what, it's nine years since I moved away from home and I live thousands of miles from them, but unfortunately I still care about their opinion and not worrying them unnecessarily. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

A window to the soul

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

So, I'm staying with my grandma because I'm going to get heat stroke if I stay at the house with no air-conditioning. Now, okay, for the most part, my grandma's a wonderful woman. I do love and appreciate her. HOWEVER, she tries to control every action I take, every single second. It is driving me batshit insane and honestly, I would never ever put up with this shit from anyone but she's my grandma, so I just try to deal with it when I really just want to scream.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

ACK! So itchy! I HATE mosquito bites!
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

>ISTJ dad woke up
    >My cat Mini comes running through our house up to me and sinks her claws into my arm
    > oww
    >I go to let her outside
    > LOL NOPE
    > Tell my dad to let her out because she won't when I try to get her to
    >Leave to go back to my cave where my life source computer is.
    > 5 minutes later Mini has returned and back to clawing at me
    >ISTJs can never be trained, can they? Why do you hate me, dammit?
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

All dogs are not Estps, they have their own individual personality. DERP GOD DAMN FUCKING HEART BURN FEELS LIKE TOXIC WASTE. I am the toxic avenger except I have no talents with mopping people to death.
    I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.-
    Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENTP

A Rant that's churning in my mind for some months already.

I wrote a wonderful poetic sentence and you point your finger at it and asks "what's that?" I didn't say anything but I wanted to answer: "that's a wonderful poetic sentence, don't you see it, the sort of sentence that gets praised by language teachers all day, except if you are a student of them!" I feel like a pupil once more, a pupil who can't see the difference between style and mistake.
    And I'm getting more and more convinced that there is only one difference: when you're a student, it's a mistake. When you're a writer, it's style. I've heard countless times, no double interpunction (like: what?!), no all caps, no compound sentences. And look at what J.K. Rowling does, look at Walter Moers, look at f*** every writer out there! Only you've chosen that I'll remain a student forever, that I'll write "Subject-Verb-Object-Full Stop" or else. And if I do, you'll probably reject me for writing childishly. I can't do well. Ever.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women