User Tag List

Page 152 of 728 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

Charting a course Array
    MBTI
    INFP

If you want the information, make sure the F^$@*%# site is up.

A blind, syphilitic monkey, with bilateral amputation of its arms, could do a better job...

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    With luck, she'll just have one of those kids that makes her reconsider everything she wrote.
    I'll be having no kids, since I'm already aware that I wouldn't devote to one. Never preaching that I would, but always admitting it's why I don't drop one from my hooha
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

fucking your fucking faces i want to cream all over them
    by @magpie

MBTI
    IsFJ

Why? Why do I drive away the people who love me?

To a certain someone: I wish I could be the person you deserve. For real.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

My diet over the last two and half weeks has consisted of nothing more than raisin bread, a 72 count bag of over sized marshmallows, and pizza flavored goldfish crackers. I lived a good medicore slightly below average life.

Now you are apparently back to noodles. Becomes you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

How can you simultaneously talk on the phone over loudspeaker, eat, play stupid online games and make excessively loud and embarassing comments that are impossible to ignore (even with earplugs) for over 8 hours ON END and then complain about someone else hogging the 'net because you need more inane phone conversation and online gaming?
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Why is my receptionist blasting "Santa Baby" in fucking JUNE of all times. She's not Aussie, so no excuses. I really don't need to imagine Mrs. Claus the wrinkled hag stripping and seducing old, fatass horny Santa.

I'm about to go make her turn it off, or at least use earphones. I cannot wait another 2:57 minutes.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Ginkgo

Well, it seems that my parents are on the verge of divorce now that my mom has absolutely expunged my dad dry of his finances, while his conscience has fallen to pieces. So now she's probably going to feed off of someone else, while trying to maintain the illusion she's helping anyone with her obsessive housework. I mean, threatening for divorce is pretty typical in these situations, but shes so dependent, she has no choice. Obviously, she doesn't value human life in the least, and would gladly work whatever system is at her disposal to execute anyone she's dehumanized. She doesn't have the capacity to be responsible for herself because, childishly, she assumes that those around her are establishing guidelines. No one even wants to be around her. No one wants to listen to each other in my family. I don't, even. But at least I've been more productive and less worthless in the past few months. I've applied to just about every local restaurant/grocery store/bookstore I can think of, except for wal mart. Some Hispanic carpenter and I had a chit-chat on the bus yesterday; he cheerfully said he son was interviewed the day after he applied. I couldn't understand 3 fourths of what was said, but even though he got by on public transportation, he was extremely content. He loved what he did. For some perverse reason I just envisioned finding out about his death next time I use that route; that would be disheartening.

My tooth is still driving me nuts after I had that crown put in; occasionally it wiggles its way up and causes a headache. I'm not sure if this is normal. I should probably call tomorrow.

I've gained some friends, but it seems like I'm doing most of the effort in the relationships. I'm questioning if I really want them, or if this obsessive push-pull feeling is caused by the knowledge of necessity. The knowledge that I'll cave in on myself if I don't have some social apparatus. And, like ages past, I'm the black sheep. I can't stand to put my best foot forward just to have it crunched. It leaves me feeling like the foot isn't even worthy; meanwhile, somehow I come across as some sort of intellectually pompous cockblock. Am I just creating this tragedy in my head? I need to surround myself with more positive people, like that guy on the bus. Man, he was more inspiring than any form of art imaginable.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Why yes, I would LOVE to play World of Warcraft...IF THE DAMNED INSTALLATION EVER FINISHES!