User Tag List

Page 151 of 728 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    I really fucking hate the question, "What do you do for fun?" I know it's innocent, but I hate getting asked that.
    Oh gosh lolz, now I'm so tempted to ask! :x

For what it's worth, you're not alone, an ISTJ that I worked with used to say the same thing.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Oh gosh lolz, now I'm so tempted to ask! :x

For what it's worth, you're not alone, an ISTJ that I worked with used to say the same thing.
    Haha, I hate it so much! And it's not like I don't have fun or anything, but I don't sit and ask myself, gee what can I do for fun today, am I having fun yet, how about now? gah. x)
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

you. are. a. fucking. cunt.

Why did I ever treat you so good?
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Peeing a little when you sneeze or laugh really hard :steam:

And I do Kegels! >_<
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Ginkgo

If he doesn't have the intention to hurt you, then aside from accidents, you have nothing to worry about. If accidents are prone to happen, you do. However, if you think he has the intention to hurt you, at least examine what it is. Why? Do you ever investigate - "Why?". Do you care about what swirls around in the minds of others? Do you only care that you were hurt? If an impoverished boy were to nab your belongings, would you say "execute him!" on principle? Your ability to listen is too feeble for you to understand. They are right before you, but you are too prideful to see them. Since you are blind, you are paranoid in your own insecure delusions. Because you are insecure with others, you defend yourself with deception. A smokescreen blinds the prey and the predator. But there is no hunt here, so try listening, you twit.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So, my mother called. Someone broke into our house and robbed us. We didn't even notice anything was missing until the cops showed up at our door, said they caught the guy breaking into another house, and the guy told them who all he had stolen from. She mostly lost jewelry. A couple diamonds, a few rainbow sapphire necklace/rings. I had some electronics, like an external DVD burner in my room. Of the things we can remember, he probably took about 10k worth of stuff.

And honestly, that wouldn't have really bothered either of us. Except he took: Her father's wedding ring, and an old Air Force locket of his with a picture of him inside that her father had given to her mother. Both of her parents have passed away. He also took a gold 'baby ring' that my paternal grandmother got me when I was an infant. My grandmother has passed away, too. She's really upset about her father's stuff, understandably so. She was only about 18 when he died and has kept those two things all of these years.

She's going to go around to all of the local jewelry pawn shops today to see if she can track anything down. It's a long shot.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I may despise children with a seething passion, but I still royally disapprove of their parents allowing bad habits and/or teaching them bad habits.
    Feed your kid like it's a growing creature worth taking care of, not a future blubberfat whale to be harvested in 15 years time.
    Teach them how to socialize and be active, rather than gluing their face-skin to a TV screen.
    Propagate the concept of 'family' when you are with them, rather than sacrificing the time they'll actually want to sit across from your ugly parental mug before puberty strikes.
    Etc and so on.
    Seriously. Let them make those retarded choices all on their own when they are raised up well enough for those choices to be their own. Then people wonder why the fuck everyone's kids are dysfunctional, can't properly develop relationships with one another, are hopped up on random assorted pills to 'fix' them, all while waddling from place to place any time they decide to put a remote/controller down.

And, for fuck's sake, if you Know you aren't going to devote the proper time and effort to them... DON'T POP THEM OUT
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I may despise children with a seething passion, but I still royally disapprove of their parents allowing bad habits and/or teaching them bad habits.
    Feed your kid like it's a growing creature worth taking care of, not a future blubberfat whale to be harvested in 15 years time.
    Teach them how to socialize and be active, rather than gluing their face-skin to a TV screen.
    Propagate the concept of 'family' when you are with them, rather than sacrificing the time they'll actually want to sit across from your ugly parental mug before puberty strikes.
    Etc and so on.
    Seriously. Let them make those retarded choices all on their own when they are raised up well enough for those choices to be their own. Then people wonder why the fuck everyone's kids are dysfunctional, can't properly develop relationships with one another, are hopped up on random assorted pills to 'fix' them, all while waddling from place to place any time they decide to put a remote/controller down.

And, for fuck's sake, if you Know you aren't going to devote the proper time and effort to them... DON'T POP THEM OUT
    You'll make a great mother someday. I'm probably not being sarcastic.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Nosy, intrusive ass bastard. What I do, where I go, who I talk to...my business is NO LONGER YOUR FUCKING CONCERN!!!

And stop pretending to be "concerned"...fuck that shit! Your ass totally failed on that...not my fault that you put it down and walked. Too late for that...gods...what a dick.

Can't wait to leave this town. *clenches hands in the choke position*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    You'll make a great mother someday. I'm probably not being sarcastic.
    With luck, she'll just have one of those kids that makes her reconsider everything she wrote.